Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have you seen most Albion matches?

Where have you seen Albion play the most?

• The Goldstone Ground

Votes: 112 55.4%
  • Withdean Stadium

Votes: 72 35.6%
  • I've been to more away matches than either Goldstone or Withdean matches

Votes: 18 8.9%

• Total voters

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Goldstone by some margin... 1971-1997, despite having a season ticket throughout our sojourn at The Withdean.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The withdean unfortunately. Had a ST for 5 of the 10 years.

Did most of the last 3 seasons at Goldstone and before that 6 or 7 games a season with family or mates parents from 1991.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Almost all at Withdean and Priestfield, but loads more at the Goldstone.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Never saw us play at Priestfield or Goldstone. Third year of season ticket at Withdean so, Withdean.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another Withdeaner - done all but about 6 games at Withdean inc Friendlies and Cups :)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Goldstone but its getting close now what with ST all the time we've been at Withers.

:amex:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I did the Goldstone regularly from 1977 until 1997 with a few years off in the late 80s to early 90s. I've been a regular at Priestfield and Withdean.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Goldstone just, had a junior membership from the age of 6 at the Goldstone and went to every Saturday game pretty much. Then with mates for the last two seasons there I saw every game. Had a season ticket at Withdean for two and a half seasons but lived away for much of our time at Withdean, so only say 6 or 7 games a season.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good question, I dunno: it must be very close for me between the Goldstone and Withdean. I went to the Goldstone for the first time in the late 70s but didn't start going anything like regularly until about '83-84 and certainly wasn't always a season ticket holder etc then. I suspect that, unsettingly, it's actually likely to be Withdean, where I've had a season ticket every year except this one.

God. How depressing.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Withdean sadly, despite having been regular at the Goldstone between '85 and '97 I reckon that my season ticket at Withdean since '99 means I've now clocked up slightly more games at that dump!

:(

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
The Goldstone hundreds of times betwixt 1972 and 1994 inclusive, Withdean once last month!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Withdean unfortunatly.
Growing up with a football hating father meant trips to the Goldstone were few & far between & i made a few trips to Gillingham. Brighton have played at Withers for most of my formative years

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Withdean for me as I never saw a game at the Goldstone nor Priestfield. Hardly missed a game for the past 3 season at Withers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here