Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

Les Biehn said:
f*** me, I loved her. Was she as fit in real life?

quiz_dee_00086.gif

Yes she was really short, she got off a tram and waited for another, stood about 2 foot away. It was one of those times when you look and think em I know you but could not think where, then it dawned on me who she was.

Aparently most of the Neighbours cast, in those days might still do? go to Toorak to the coffee shops.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

mdotw said:
Yes she was really short, she got off a tram and waited for another, stood about 2 foot away. It was one of those times when you look and think em I know you but could not think where, then it dawned on me who she was.

Aparently most of the Neighbours cast, in those days might still do? go to Toorak to the coffee shops.

Were her knorks as big in real life?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
only1robbiereinalt said:
Mallora in 2002, Was eating in a restuarant in my stripes and on the table behind me was micky adams, got my picture with him :cool:

How weird me and my brother (O Lads) met mickey in a bar in Cyprus in 2004.

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

Les Biehn said:

YES :) wish I had asked to have my pic taken with her now :-(

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Spotted one in Disneyland, Orlando & me in a bar in Carnac.
We got there in time to watch Albion v QPR on Sky, 2/3 season's ago & got the bar to switch the channel only to find we had a two hour wait as we had the times difference wrong. Doh.:shootself
Anyway one of the staff from the site we were staying was an Albion fan & she had her family over so a good night was had by all.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
On the day of the Hereford game in a car park outside a supermarket in Canada, bumped into another English bloke who told me that he was from Sussex and his dad was a Brighton fan, don't think I needed to tell him the result, my general behaviour probably said it all.

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

Les Biehn said:
There you go

Attachments

• madeline_west0046.jpg
    madeline_west0046.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 198

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Yeah Ok I got a good one. In a coffee bar, in a suburb of San Diego by one of the members of staff. Local lad who had spent last year in Hove.

Vicar

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pub in Aberystwyth, some guy came upto me after noticing my Albion shirt. He was a bit of a nutter so I didn't talk to him much.:jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
FalmerforAll!** said:
No where,Im too embarrased to wear it:dunce:

That's okay, we're too embarrased to admit you're an Albion fan :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

mdotw said:
There you go

I have offically just gumped. She is a fooking beaut.:love: :drool: :kiss:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On a flight from Dallas to Gatwick by some American Airlines stewardesses. They used to stay in a hotel in Brighton.

I was on what was won of the longest away trips ever. I'd left Austin Texas and flown to Dallas and then on to London. I got a train from Gatwick to Watford where I met up with a mate who then drove to Rochdale. Chippy scored with four minutes to go but they equalised with just about the last kick of the game.

I also bumped into a Halifax RLFC fan in Oklahoma who was at Uni there, he recognised the shirt as well.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

In Magaluf (a few years back)i was stopped by a guy and when i got talking to him i found out he was a West Ham scout - so i said i bet you would like Bobby Zamora and he said no thanks although he is a good player he lacks pace for the premiership and i said i reckon he is good enough to play top flight football.
He went on to say i been in this game sometime son and i very much doubt he will.

Wrong.

West ham scout 0
Mouldy scout 1

:p

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I stepped off a plane in Nice in my stripes the day after we won the playoff final, and was immediately greeted by a Brizzle City fan who was also in Cardiff the day before... he thanked me for the reminder :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ExmouthExile said:
I stepped off a plane in Nice in my stripes the day after we won the playoff final, and was immediately greeted by a Brizzle City fan who was also in Cardiff the day before... he thanked me for the reminder :lolol:

Excellent :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here