Not open for further replies.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And where is Algie?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Guys, you've brought tears to my eyes. Reading your messages of love and support has really overwhelmed me. NMH, thankyou for continuing to make me the subject of your comedy. I only hope you will take me with you when you inevitably make the big time. I can only apologise for having a bit of a life (occasionally), and also that the aforementioned life happened to ruin my online presence last week. It won't happen again, and here's to another 10,000 posts in the next 2 years.

On the subject of my ban, which I know touched a nerve with so many of you, I feel no anger, only sadness and regret. Of course, Dean White is NOT a "slob," and for that hurtful comment I was rightly banished. God forbid the day we criticise the management and team. I would never dream of wasting my time and effort callously mocking those who represent our fine club. Each and every one of them are heroes, and I don't think they realise quite how much they mean to me when they carry my name into their bloody battles. The moderator who carried out his duties so impeccably when banning me will, of course, be thanked in due course. Maybe a moderator promotion could be considered? That degree of sensitivity and tedium is something quite special.

..it's very funny that yourself (and those that defended you) are so selective when they talk about what was actually posted.

But we move on, welcome back.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Guys, you've brought tears to my eyes. Reading your messages of love and support has really overwhelmed me. NMH, thankyou for continuing to make me the subject of your comedy. I only hope you will take me with you when you inevitably make the big time. I can only apologise for having a bit of a life (occasionally), and also that the aforementioned life happened to ruin my online presence last week. It won't happen again, and here's to another 10,000 posts in the next 2 years.

On the subject of my ban, which I know touched a nerve with so many of you, I feel no anger, only sadness and regret. Of course, Dean White is NOT a "slob," and for that hurtful comment I was rightly banished. God forbid the day we criticise the management and team. I would never dream of wasting my time and effort callously mocking those who represent our fine club. Each and every one of them are heroes, and I don't think they realise quite how much they mean to me when they carry my name into their bloody battles. The moderator who carried out his duties so impeccably when banning me will, of course, be thanked in due course. Maybe a moderator promotion could be considered? That degree of sensitivity and tedium is something quite special.

:bowdown::bowdown: Welcome HOME.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I murdered him, as I can't have there being someone who (apparently) looks exactly like me on here, wouldn't be good...

:lolol::lolol:

I didn't say 'exactly'.

Oh, and welcome back Thomas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here