Not open for further replies.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
to that great rant in the sky

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
He got banned for being a complete tadger (registered trademark).

Since then, if his ban was completed - he's probably imagining he's punishing us all by not posting :lolol:

Oh Tadger, will ye no' come back again?

hilarious, how did you become so witty? complete tadger, absolute comic genius!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What did he do to get banned?

He posted a Photoshop fake picture of Glenn Murray and Mark McCammon spit roasting Mother Theresa whilst he was fellating Michael Jackson and wanking off John Prescott and Fred West.

We were concerned that if it was shown to Murray he might be upset at being in the same photo as Mark McCammon.

What did he do to get banned?

"The Complete Badger: 7 Day Ban
More two yellow card offences than a red. Incessant whining, including some very unpleasant remarks about the club, management and certain players which went beyond a rant and turned into a vendetta."

Moderating thread, it's great. Go look at the sin-binned and mock them, while they probably eat their livers browsing NSC to see if anyone's talking about them.

Oh, and thanks for noticing Zesh Gayman, that's exactly what CT said, the first time :wave:
I've been working on my act. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Zesh GAYMAN? Are you in first school still?

You have to admit Zesh, it was a very fine piece of humour from NMH there. See, because your name is 'Rehman', and because the first part of that word is pronounced almost like 'gay', he's outwitted us all by just putting 'Gay' instead of 'Reh'. If only I could have thought of such a witty, cutting comment to make. :down:

What a comic genius the man is. :rolleyes:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
You have to admit Zesh, it was a very fine piece of humour from NMH there. See, because your name is 'Rehman', and because the first part of that word is pronounced almost like 'gay', he's outwitted us all by just putting 'Gay' instead of 'Reh'. If only I could have thought of such a witty, cutting comment to make. :down:

I applaud him!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i wish i was like him - why isnt he on tv or radio?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

:lolol::lolol:

Bring back the Badger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here