Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Where has the big board gone?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
HWT

A/ I rather suspect you may have been engaging in one of your well known proclivities and trying to put a thread or user on ignore but ended up ignoring the whole forum. Easily checked - go into your account - ignoring - then ‘forums’ (which is next to the ignored users. Unignore if it is set to ignore.

B/ Alternatively, there is a small arrow to the right of the Big Boards that hides the Big Board. Click on the arrow and if this was the issue, you can start enjoying life again as all your favorite Crono threads will magically reappear (unless he’s on your ignore list )

I’ll try and post a screen shot.

A /
IMG_1270.jpeg

B/
IMG_1271.jpeg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
GET THAT BLOODY BOARD OUT OF THE WAY!

On second thoughts, you might have to put it back?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
HWT

A/ I rather suspect you may have been engaging in one of your well known proclivities and trying to put a thread or user on ignore but ended up ignoring the whole forum. Easily checked - go into your account - ignoring - then ‘forums’ (which is next to the ignored users. Unignore if it is set to ignore.

B/ Alternatively, there is a small arrow to the right of the Big Boards that hides the Big Board. Click on the arrow and if this was the issue, you can start enjoying life again as all your favorite Crono threads will magically reappear (unless he’s on your ignore list )

A / View attachment 189015

B/ View attachment 189016
I'll have a play later. I am having to open latest posts to see anything. I am a technotwat, sadly. The board disappeared spontaneously yesterday as I was typing a reply to something.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I'll have a play later. I am having to open latest posts to see anything. I am a technotwat, sadly. The board disappeared spontaneously yesterday as I was typing a reply to something.
Clicking the arrow people have highlighted in photos should do the trick... I also did the mistake a while ago and got confused for a minute.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Clicking the arrow people have highlighted in photos should do the trick... I also did the mistake a while ago and got confused for a minute.
I just tried it and it worked! Thanks :thumbsup:

(I must have twitched while typing and accidentally hit the arrow)

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I just tried it and it worked! Thanks :thumbsup:

(I must have twitched while typing and accidentally hit the arrow)
You’re welcome. 🤷‍♂️

(That was me that posted the photos and suggested it!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re welcome. 🤷‍♂️

(That was me that posted the photos and suggested it!)
The cheque's in the post :wink:

(In all honesty, the more detailed the explanation the harder it is for me to follow. When I put something together from Ikea I spend a good hour laying out all the parts, screws, nuts, bolts, and labeling them. I looked at your post and though "I'll read that properly later". Something must have registered because I flipped the arrow at the top without really thinking about it and hay presto, the board was back. Then I saw Swanny's post. Not a deliberate slight :thumbsup: )

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The cheque's in the post :wink:

(In all honesty, the more detailed the explanation the harder it is for me to follow. When I put something together from Ikea I spend a good hour laying out all the parts, screws, nuts, bolts, and labeling them. I looked at your post and though "I'll read that properly later". Something must have registered because I flipped the arrow at the top without really thinking about it and hay presto, the board was back. Then I saw Swanny's post. Not a deliberate slight :thumbsup: )
Well it was 2 very simple sentences, illustrated with screenshots which Swanny understood and referred to in his post.

But whatever.

Have a good day 👍

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well it was 2 very simple sentences, illustrated with screenshots which Swanny understood and referred to in his post.

But whatever.

Have a good day 👍
It looked complicated to me. It's one of my things. I struggle with instructions (and filling forms). Instant antibodies. This is why my research grant income has always been meagre - I hate filling out applications.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
HWT

Interesting. Does this work elsewhere on other tech too?

For example if a person wanted to ignore the TV channel known as ITVBe could a person achieve that?

Asking for a friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here