Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where Has Our Support Gone ?

I enjoyed the game and think it was decent football, only disappointed with the mistake that led to a soft goal. If that little moment had not happened, we'd all be saying that N'hampton were a decent team, we played well and took over the game and got well-earned points....and we'd all have left a lot happier.

The rain was not that much bother, just a sprinkle or two, but I have sat in constant drizzle and not been so happy I admit.
At the Soldstone, many people used to choose to stand in the rain on terraces, and still turned up to watch - and no, it wasn't always top football then was it?!

The real problem I see here, is that we are ALL getting squeezed dry from all sides. Expensive accomodation, too many people in the area, and generally not enough pay to offset our expenses.

Of course it's right to compare the facilities and what we get for our ticket price, but it doesn't just happen at Withdean. The solution might be to move to London, or further north where you may get more pay compared to your costs.

There's an all-round disparity in my view, and aside from what BHA can afford to serve up locally.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Albion Dan said:
Lets be honest, not many people are going to get on a coach to go to Charlton to watch the dross on offer up there.

Our support has gone because Withdean is a horror day out and the football is appalling.

its still premiership football and the damage has probably already been done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here