Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where has "Ask Natterjack" gone

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It may be a case that it's not his job to answer so many questions or he may not have been asked if he is prepared to contribute in such a formal way and would prefer togo back to the informal contributions?

Or it may not be of course.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I think the solution is just to have an FAQ either at the top of the Big Board, or on the first page of the webcam thread with the regularly repeated questions, and the detailed answers that natterjack has already given. Then prompt people to read it if they happen to have a question..

Then it can be updated as more interesting questions are asked as the stadium is being built.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quite clearly he has been hijacked by a terrorist group, possibly run by the evil Osama Bin Warnock.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Maybe the club felt that he should have 'toad' the official line a little more and he's been taken out ...."and I don't mean to the bingo!" (Ade Edmonson - Mr Jolly Lives Next Door)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The last known sighting of Natterjack as he left work and headed across the 'busy' A27 for home late last night:

natterjack1.jpg

Last edited:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Or he has gone down to the Valleys tonight to watch his beloved Swans against Reading. Plus all the bollocks on AskNatterJack must have driven him away early. Oh and just in case you are on here can you tell me what colour the plugs in the washbasins are going to be.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe the Club thought that all communications regarding the progress of the stadium should be done through them?

So it that the official moderators answer, wouldnt like to think he has got into trouble because of his posting on here. If a mod posted an explanation why the thread has disappeared then the question wouldnt need asking.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
He's been fired - the stadium was progressing too quickly so they decided to sack a few to get it back on schedule again :jester:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Maybe the Club thought that all communications regarding the progress of the stadium should be done through them?

So it's Ask The Club for any question relating to construction then?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's been fired - the stadium was progressing too quickly so they decided to sack a few to get it back on schedule again :jester:

I thought they were only laying off the Poles , after they had found an interpreter. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here