Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do....

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Theres a lot of testosterone and phermomones flying around today... must be the sun.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I suspect there's a lot of winding up going around today.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
tommy boy 86 said:
you mean vigirlo doesn't want a date:eek:

Good Morning Fellas!

Dan Harding...I was thinking more along the lines of Ben Roberts!
;)

So does anyone actually know any of the players in a matey way? Or has anyone ever had experience of knowing a player before thay made it big and then watching them change into an asshole!!?? There was this huge article on footballer girlfriends in Cosmo not long ago where this girl was seeing a player from a sec div club, the player made it big, got sold to a premiership club and then dumped his bird! Could that have been Zamora???:glare:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Good morning Virgirlo. I used to have a few beers with Peter O'Sullivan. Pretty down to earth sort of guy and always had time to talk with people. An Albion legend.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
virgirlo said:
we should meet up in brighton so that you can introduce me to all of your footy blokes! :clap: :bounce:

i saw that bloke off eastenders the other day walking down upper street in Angel Islington. The guy called Mickey who hangs out with Mo. He's more ginger in real life! :lolol:

defo when you down next :D

also forgot to mention and seen chippy in the station in hove with his girl very nice man friendly

i always see jordan everywhere i go

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
caz99 said:
defo when you down next :D

also forgot to mention and seen chippy in the station in hove with his girl very nice man friendly

i always see jordan everywhere i go

That sounds great. sometime this summer perhaps!! let me know the venue and i'll be there!!:wave:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
whitelion said:
My partner was in the Event a few years ago and was chatted-up by KM. She said she'd been talking to this guy and she doesn't know anything about the game. All her friends were saying who he was but she wasn't impressed. She showed the photos to me and for a while he called her mobile but gave up when she showed no interest.

isnt he married?

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Went to school with both Virgos - both nice lads. And sorry Virgirlo but Adam has a rather nice and fit gf called Lucy - although if you want maybe we could work together to split them up - you can have him and i'll take her!

Also know Kerry from youth team days. Another nice bloke although has grown a lot in 'confidence'!

Seen Bobby down the honey club. OGH and KM down the Event and Jonah, Danny, Brooker and Bobby down as Sumo.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Do you think the brighton nightlife helps players decide to sign for us?
I mean if it came down to signing for gillingham or brighton on the same amount of money it may come into it?

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Ive bumped into Gary hart, Mayo, Packham and virgo in Sumo a few months back, they all seemed ok but were surrounded by women! my mate was seeing Knight a few months ago but i dont think he came across as a very loyal bloke since she suspected she was one of many women

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here