Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do....

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
virgirlo said:
i would do a posh spice and live where i want to, so that he could have loads of affairs with our PA!
I currently work near Leyton Orient and had a meeting in the ground the other day. i was going to try and vandalise the place, but it looks like they are doing that by themselves with all of their development!
to be honest, i love football that much, i honestly wouldn't mind being anywhere in the uk, as long as i could get to a few albion games. i've always wanted to date a guy who played football, hasn't happened yet though!

On reflection, I'd be prepared to give you a date. :clap:
Assuming, of course, you took a shower after returning from Leyton.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Vlad the Impala said:
On reflection, I'd be prepared to give you a date. :clap:
Assuming, of course, you took a shower after returning from Leyton.

is that right?!!

well, i'll check out virgo first! :lolol:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
virgirlo said:

well, i'll check out virgo first! :lolol:

Actually, so will I.
:safeway:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
tommy boy 86 said:
can i have a date aswell?

Aren't you just a boy though?? Have just checked out your details and you are still at college! At least Virgo is only 4 years younger!
but an albion fan, mmmm tempting!

;)

Oct 25, 2003
virgirlo said:
Aren't you just a boy though?? Have just checked out your details and you are still at college! At least Virgo is only 4 years younger!
but an albion fan, mmmm tempting!

;)
do you not fancy making a MAN out of me?:p

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
about two years ago we met paul brooker and some friends in the event. my boyf and mate were chatting to him as i thought he was up his own arse.

anyhow my mate kept seeing him on and off for about six months. said he had a nice flat then he bought a nice house. but she did say he was a bit of a perv.

also seen gareth barry in the toad.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
My Mrs still recalls a night she was in the all night cafe in Brighton when Micky Adams and Alan Cork were there. Micky, being the nice man that he is bought her a cup of tea. It was the night of the 6-0 thrashing of Mansfield.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
caz99 said:
about two years ago we met paul brooker and some friends in the event. my boyf and mate were chatting to him as i thought he was up his own arse.

anyhow my mate kept seeing him on and off for about six months. said he had a nice flat then he bought a nice house. but she did say he was a bit of a perv.

also seen gareth barry in the toad.

we should meet up in brighton so that you can introduce me to all of your footy blokes! :clap: :bounce:

i saw that bloke off eastenders the other day walking down upper street in Angel Islington. The guy called Mickey who hangs out with Mo. He's more ginger in real life! :lolol:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
tommy boy 86 said:
i'm game if you are

I'll leave it up to you to organise! What the hell, you might as well invite some other players along. Maybe I could make a man out of Leon too! :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here