Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do....

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
My partner was in the Event a few years ago and was chatted-up by KM. She said she'd been talking to this guy and she doesn't know anything about the game. All her friends were saying who he was but she wasn't impressed. She showed the photos to me and for a while he called her mobile but gave up when she showed no interest.

Last edited:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
I didn't think people still went to the Event!!

Do you think brighton players are as self obsessed as most premiership players?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
I didn't think people still went to the Event!!

Do you think brighton players are as self obsessed as most premiership players?

It must have been a 'Grab a Gran' night!!:lolol:

Re: 'Self-obsessed' Premiership players..............Probably not on the same scale but definately self-obsessed non-the-less.

Don't know what type of car/SUV/MPV/FWD etc the Albion players use but they won't be driving a clapped-out Ford Cortina and they must surely have the latest mobile phone.

Last edited:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
What about Virgo?? Is he single?
Me thinks he is a bit too young but could be quite fun! I sound like such a tart, but I am a serious footy fan....honest!!

:rolleyes:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
What about Virgo?? Is he single?
Me thinks he is a bit too young but could be quite fun! I sound like such a tart, but I am a serious footy fan....honest!!

:rolleyes:

Not sure. Just did a search on a serious piece of software kit and pulled up his address and phone details. Won't post them on here but if you're interested? Lives in Patcham. I would say you would be better off keeping away from footballers. They seem to be in the press a lot for loads of reasons. Stick to a quiet life and stay a 'serious footy fan' from a distance...............

Johnners

Jun 27, 2004
burgess hill
Paul Watson and Matt Lawrence of Millwall drink in the orange Square in Haywards Heath.

Bobby used to end up in The Beach and Also saw him with Steve Melton, Lee Steele, Brooker, Marney, Jonah and a few others in Creation a year or so ago.... And yes they all love themselves.

Years ago they all used to go to the Event.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
So where's Patcham?? I live in London at the moment and was an Eastbourner before that! Do you think he still lives with his parents!!! :shootself

Whats all this about a quiet life!!?? I am in need of some excitement right now...but not sure if Virgo is the right man! :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
So where's Patcham?? I live in London at the moment and was an Eastbourner before that! Do you think he still lives with his parents!!! :shootself

Whats all this about a quiet life!!?? I am in need of some excitement right now...but not sure if Virgo is the right man! :lolol:

Patcham is on the northern outskirts of Brighton near to A23/A27 junction. I used to call it bungalow town. Looking at the 'serious kit' lives with ma & pa and brother Adam. Of course that could have changed since.

The excitement should begin on August 7th.:lolol:

However.................:wave:

Last edited:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
I might just give Virgo a wave from the stands at Reading!! I can't wait for Saturday 7th! Hopefully we will get a decent ref this time!

???

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
whitelion said:
Looking at the 'serious kit' lives with ma & pa and brother Adam.

That must be bloody confusing.

Albion Rob

virgirlo said:

I realsie it is incredibly rude to ask a woman her age but how old are you?

I thought I nknew almost every Seagull in Eastbourne but this has left me rattled :jester: :dunce:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Albion Rob said:
I realsie it is incredibly rude to ask a woman her age but how old are you?

I thought I nknew almost every Seagull in Eastbourne but this has left me rattled :jester: :dunce:

I am 24, so a bit too old for most of the albion players who are single! but i am willing to teach them! :lolol:

i have been supporting albion for years, way before your first game at Langney Sports...yes i was there! have always fancied hooking up with an albion player, but in reality they are all probably assholes. but no harm in trying!:clap:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
The problem with 'hooking up' with an Albion player is that somewhere down the road they might become a Mansfield, Grimsby or Port Vale player. Or even, heaven forbid, a Palarse or an Orient one. Could you cope with living in any of those hellholes?

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Vlad the Impala said:
The problem with 'hooking up' with an Albion player is that somewhere down the road they might become a Mansfield, Grimsby or Port Vale player. Or even, heaven forbid, a Palarse or an Orient one. Could you cope with living in any of those hellholes?

i would do a posh spice and live where i want to, so that he could have loads of affairs with our PA!
I currently work near Leyton Orient and had a meeting in the ground the other day. i was going to try and vandalise the place, but it looks like they are doing that by themselves with all of their development!
to be honest, i love football that much, i honestly wouldn't mind being anywhere in the uk, as long as i could get to a few albion games. i've always wanted to date a guy who played football, hasn't happened yet though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here