Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you work?

Where do you reluctantly drag yourself to every morning?

• Brighton/Hove

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Worthing

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Eastbourne

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • London

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Croydon

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Crawley

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Horsham

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Haywards Heath/Burgess Hill

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Haven't worked since I won the lottery.

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

Max's Dad

Jan 2, 2004
Eastbourne
Crawley is where I work too and the place is not nice, but perhaps not as bad as some people assume. Tilgate park is actually beautiful. But venture behind the Broadfield stadium and you will currently find a stream full of bikes, trolleys, burned out cars and god knows what else, dog crap everywhere. Plus the buildings that are going up in the town are just making it feel even more soulless and prefabricated. The pubs on some of the estates are horrifying. What it all proves to me is that you can't design a town by committee. It has to evolve organically.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London, but I live up here too so life aint that bad. One day I'll move back to Sussex, probably on the coast somewhere, but I'm not sure what I'll make of the commute.

80's Seagull said:
Tunbridge Wells. I bloody hate Kent I do.

Wise words. But Tunbridge Wells is alright - isn't it about time the army of the Sussex Republic took back what is ours and gave them Crawley in return. I'm sure the Medway public would love it, as having Crawley in their country would make the Medway towns look slightly less shit.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Coventry. When the morning light skates off the tops of the towers it doesn't look so bad. But then, when the sun lights up the place, it looks as though a mad town planner has used the place as practice for the most extreme 1960s ideas. Which of course they did.

It's all being knocked down now, and is a great improvement. But that wasn't difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here