Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you work ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I give it 5 mins maximum, before HB&B calls me the "David Brent" of NSC!
I Have called you that before, it looks like you are now the NSC green eyed monster ..............you'D give your high teeth to be me or badger !!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I speak nothing but the truth my good man. In a cess pit of illiterate morons, you remain a beacon of comedy, opinion, and loyalty. What really saddens me is that the almost as superb Paul Valley was hounded from the site by the nsc bullies. You made a terrific double act, and truly brightened my days. I was sickened that people found him using your computer while you were out such an unbelievable prospect. It is them, and not us, that should be ashamed though. Long may you reign, because as long as you do you will always have at least one fan of the old Brighton tales, half-time dashes to Withdean, commuter stories, and a genuine passion for our city and those that REALLY belong here:bowdown:
Badger, I am almost welling up, the empathy shown is one I would only expect from a fellow Brightonian .yes poor old Paul Valley I saw him on Satdee rocking back and forth outside Divalls he will never be the same.............they will start picking on George Street (if I invent him)

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
As HB&B has said on many occasions, folk BORN in the city, and those with a BN1 postcode. All others are IMPOSTERS:angry:

That's where you may have to back down I'm afraid, because I own a BN2 postcode, and that is still a BRIGHTON postcode. I was born and raised in Whitehawk, which is an estate in Brighton. So I would therefore like to be included in your poscode clique, or I will have to report you for being a postcode RACIST!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Near The Oval. I walk past it, a paper in hand, each lunchtime slightly disinterested in what may be happening within, my eyes tortured by reading the Independent and its doom-happy reportage. I only raise my head to cross the little inlets with barriers i imagine opulent batsmen to drive speedily through and leave me crooked and aslant on the flattened, rubber flooring. They haven't as yet, and my eyeing of Zimbabwean elections and race issues in American nomination elections and children attached to poles by deathless monsters continue until the office doors open and i answer phonecalls from needy idiots the world over.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not telling. But when I go outside for a smoke, I can see this footy stadium.

MSPURS_new.jpg

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
I Have called you that before, it looks like you are now the NSC green eyed monster ..............you'D give your high teeth to be me or badger !!!

What are 'high teeth'? Perhaps they are something only those from BN1 possess as we mere mortals have to make do with EYE TEETH.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The hell that is Croydon.

Although from next month I will only be subjected to 4 days of it thanks to my employer's finally investing in remote desktop technology :smokin:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Please do, please do:clap2:

It's the British Soap Awards on Wednesday, and you know who I'd give the top award to? Yes, you! Your casting, character formation (Paul was INSPIRED), and scripts are on a different planet to anything Eastenders can offer:clap2:

George Street, Paul Valley, Pat Cham, plus you and I - oh the fun we could have on here throughout the summer!
All this love-in is beginning to make me feel a little ill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here