Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Within Sussex

Votes: 140 54.9%
  • Outside Sussex, but still within easy commute (say 1.5 hours or less) of Brighton

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • Outside Sussex and a reasonably lengthy commute (say 1.5 - 3 hours of Brighton)

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Outside Sussex and a long commute (say 3 hours or more) to Brighton

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • I'd need a boat or a plane to get me to Brighton

Votes: 25 9.8%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
In Fulham on the border of Chelsea just off the Kings Road.

Reassuringly, at least twice as expensive as HB&B's hood.

The WASPS are doing just fine top of the league 10 winsd from 10, I saw them beat Seaford last week.

And they will get beaten by my team Worthing FC in the 3rd Round of the Sussex Senior Cup:salute: :laugh:

And im from Worthing, & i always have been & i love the place. Even though every day it seems to look more like Bexhill:(

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
STH from Worthing. Will be a bad fan and missing the Cheltenham JPT game (my first home absence of the season) as I have tickets for the Sex Pistols at Brixton).

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
:bla::bla::bla: All the taxi drivers are Qpr fans in L'hampton strange there are hardly any Weed fans around in the street! I saw one in Rustington with his boyfriend!

Strange you knowing what Arseholes taste like:bigwave::bigwave::laugh::laugh:

Y0u really would be welcome at the next home game to indulge in such comments directly in front of us.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
At the foot of the lovely South Downs in the charming village of Sompting. If you climb to the top of the nearest hill you can just about smell Croydon, it's very similar to horse shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :albion2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Cambridge 2 1/2 - 3 hours and 3 trains away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here