Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do we actually swipe our cards at the AMEX

Has anyone told the team that, at the Amex, the goals are in front of the North Stand and the South Stand? Not like at Withdean.

I really hope they are going to cope with this newfangled arrangement.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
After reading your replies I don't think anyone actually read the question. I know how to swipe a card. I am only asking whereabouts these swipe stations are located?!!!
EDIT: I can already guess what the first reply to this post will be.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
After reading your replies I don't think anyone actually read the question. I know how to swipe a card. I am only asking whereabouts these swipe stations are located?!!!
Just by the six yard box at the north end.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Seriously, If you asked a reasonable question you wouldn't want these kind of answers, would you?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

The turnstiles might be a good place to put them. Just my opinion like.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I mean where are the turnstiles phsically located? Before you enter the concourse or inside the concourse before you go to your seat?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I mean where are the turnstiles phsically located? Before you enter the concourse or inside the concourse before you go to your seat?

You've never been to a football match have you?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

timmypost4-786308.gif

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I think I have actually, but this is a new stadium.
I may have asked an ignorant question but I would still like an answer.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Ok. After just noticing post 5 which actually answers my question I now feel a bit stupid. You are all free to mock me now.... oh wait.
At least I admitted my mistake :/

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Ok. After just noticing post 5 which actually answers my question I now feel a bit stupid. You are all free to mock me now.... oh wait.
At least I admitted my mistake :/

The main thing to remember is that when the team wearing Blue & white stripes go forward, cheer.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here