Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where do they live then?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I used to walk past Dave Sextons house on the way to school. It was only an ordinary house, but then he was only earning £9 a week, the same as my dad. :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Peter Ward used to live in Honeycroft Hangleton and Dean Saunders lived in Hangleton Road and in the bad winter of 1986 at the Grenadier Co-op I was helping my old dear through the snow when she called out to a guy opposite about how bad the weather was and did he have a nice time seeing his family in WALES over the new year! He said he didn't manage to get home but told her she should be at home in the warm......I glanced at him and it was DEAN f***ing SAUNDERS I said 'Mum that's DEAN SAUNDERS'- 'oh do you him she said he always speaks.I helped him out when his bag split a little while ago'.....................I explained later......but she wasn't that impressed!!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I used to walk past Dave Sextons house on the way to school. It was only an ordinary house, but then he was only earning £9 a week, the same as my dad. :lolol:

End of Nevill Road on the left walking towards the Greyhound Stadium or bottom of Amberly Drive

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Russell Slade lives in one of the qulity little apartments in the Marina Village I think.
Saw him strolling to his lush mercedes with his Asda shopping. Smartly dressed as ever, he was a beautiful, magnificent sight:yahoo:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Richie Barker use to live in southwick i believe , anyone know if his son is that george barker (youth striker) ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Russell Slade lives in one of the qulity little apartments in the Marina Village I think.
Saw him strolling to his lush mercedes with his Asda shopping. Smartly dressed as ever, he was a beautiful, magnificent sight:yahoo:

You're supposed to have posted this information in your other guess who i saw... thread :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here