Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did you meet you current other half

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Race said:
Has she cleaned the kitchen yet since you've been back?!!

No not yet, but plenty of time as we are off to the Albion shortly. :lolol: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Didn't you buy yours in Phuket Ernest, at the same time that Guppy was returning his owing to her being too loose for his notoriously small genitals?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Suspect Ernest may have got two for the price of one he is so thrifty :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
There once was a girl called Debbie,
We met on the World Wide Webbie.
I asked for a ride,
She couldn't decide,
Said yes, and then no and then maybe :lolol:

She didn't say maybe, she said no fuckin' chance you norfen bastard.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Race said:
Nursery School.......it only took him 20 years to convince me! :lolol:

she talks poop.we both know who done the chasing.i know she says to her mates "what a catch":cool:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I chatted to her online for 18 months before meeting her... really got to know her.. met her, moved in within 4 months, pregnant within 6 months, and very happy today after 4 years...

Bless the internet!

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Away match at Blackpool

;)

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Plymouth - October 1991 (Bryan Adams was Number 1).
Went to visit a friend from Brighton who was at Uni in Plymouth. My wife was sharing a house with her and 5 or 6 others. Got on well and saw each other now and again when friend moved back to Brighton.
Got together New Year 1999, and married in 2003.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You mean Ernest hasn't shacked up with Aunt Sally yet? Perhaps not enough cups of tea and slices of cake.

Met my missus at a mutual friend's party - Christmas 2000. Walked her home, she said she couldn't invite me in for coffee, I said 'fine, OK', but could I use her loo?

SUCKER!

She couldn't remember my name in the morning, and was started calling me Paul. Cow. We chuckle about it now, and all is mellow and beautiful in the world of me and thingy...

Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Best mate started see-ing this fit bird who lived with 4 other fit birds - suggested i pop round to see him there one night - met one and got on with her really well, but she was seeing someone, so was i.
Three months later and both single after not seeing each other since the 1st time, i needed another bar maid at the Newmarket (now a Little Chef ?) and offered her a job.
After leering at her for a week, and putting all the popular bottles of beer on the bottom shelf, i snagged her on a after work drink (arf - actually a mission..) at the Zap while off her noodle...! :smokin:

Been together for 10 years - got married 54 weeks ago..! :drink:
Tis quality i tell ya. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here