Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did you meet you current other half

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
And how do you remember the date.

I met her in the Gloucester on the friday night 2nd November the day before we played and won 1-0 at Bristol city. Main reason i remeber it is i'd gone back to her flat in Lewes but a mate was picking me up from my house in Worthing at 9 am, So woke about 7 thinking sh1t sh1t i'm going to miss teh match so i woke her up and got her to drive me back to worthing in time to be picked up. She did.

Must have been impressed as we're now engaged and have a little boy.

Still have a laugh about it now sometimes she still can't believe she actually drove me home.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
April 1991 (can't remember the exact date - on Sunday) at church

We've been married for 12 years.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
IN the Sussex whilst watching Naseem Hamed fight ( early in his career )

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
In a nightclub after a society golf day :drink: :drink: :drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Last edited:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
In a pub in Taunton, New Years Eve 94, I had known her for a while to talk to, really liked her, but i was sort of seeing someone else at the time. Anyway we got talking over numerous drinks, we just seemed to click straight away, so new years day dumped g/f and started seeing her. Married with 3 now, so it turned out ok.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am single but went out on a first date with a lass on Friday night, I am now at the nervous stage of hoping that I made as good an impression on her as she did on me, she's gorgeous...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I dug her up

At least I think it's a her

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We met at school, we'd go all the way through school together but didn't actually get together until I was 15. He took me to a kebab shop for our first date, such a romantic. Been together ever since, three kids and 11 years later.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
1978.....we were in the same motorcycle club, i ended up marrying her mate and she married mine. met up again 6 years ago to find we were both single....................now we're not!!! the first thing she said to me was "do you still follow that silly football team" (dont think she'll last long)!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have known here for ages met through mutual friends. At the time we were both already seeing people but decided to start seeing each other a few months ago.

She left her husband and we are now leaving together in perfect happiness.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Nobody atm, the previous one I met at a really really bad disco, meaning that some crappy Scooter track became "our song" in her eyes :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
In a pub. I must have been drunk.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Off the net, 4 years ago, now engaged and just had our first son, and got 2 step daughters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here