Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can you see albion in 10 years time from now?

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
It's also a bit depressing to think that that is really the absolute maximum we can ever hope for. The next few years are going to be the best ever to be an Albion fan. After that I fear it may become a bit stale again.

There's no reason we can't dream. The way things are that's the maximum that the supporters of every team in the country bar about five can hope for. This may change. And even if it doesn't, for me anyway, nothing Albion related will ever be stale - especially after what we've been through...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully established in Premier League as mid-table non-mediocrities.. Will we have outgrown the extra 8,000 seats? Probably not. Fully expecting all Premier League games to be Live-Pay-Per-View by then. Seagulls TV will be where the global money's at. Which will keep the cost of STs low, if only to provide some kind of atmosphere for TV audiences.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I was thinking gus at spurs too, can see that happening in the near future actually. Redknapp going to the england job and Gus taking his place

funny you should mention that, my Spurs supporting mate said the same thing to me this morning.

I said, whatever happens will happen, but i hope Gus stays to see us win the premier league and qualify for the knock out stages of the champions league.

he laughed and said yeah ok!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see no reason why we cant be an established Premier club pushing for European spot that is assuming that Gus and TB are still here together. Nobody really knows TB 's actual wealtha and what he can and cannot afford neither do we truly know the maximum size the Amex can go to.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No idea....
See last 10 years, and 10 years before that, and 10 years before that, and 10 years before that etc etc....

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
In reality it's daft to even try to guess what will happen but if Tony Bloom keeps his interest there is no reason why we shouldn't be as established in the Premiership as the likes of Sunderland. Newcastle, Fulham etc over the next decade and who on here wouldn't settle for that?

Why do people say this? Tony Bloom is a supporter like us, Albion is in his blood. He may run out of money, but losing interest? nah he's one of us.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Gus Poyet still manager - yes having rejected all approaches
Promoted to Premier League - yes
FA or League Cup Winners - yes
Premier League Champions - love to dream and dreams can come true
Top six - yes, regularly
Champions League or UEFA cup qualification - yes
European Final of some kind - yes
Falmer capacity increased - yes and possibly larger than ever expected
Gully's girls still going strong - see pic