Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can I buy a penalty??

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Agreed, but even the Sky commentating team werre openly amazed at 1) why butters was booked for a minor foul in the opening minutes, and 2) why we wern't given a free kick on the edge of their box when Sonko fouled leon.

Bonkers when you consider that Albion players seemingly only had to fart in the direction of a Reading player at times for the whistle to blow.

But be careful of Referree criticism, Uefa might get after you.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
somerset said:
Agreed, but even the Sky commentating team werre openly amazed at 1) why butters was booked for a minor foul in the opening minutes, and 2) why we wern't given a free kick on the edge of their box when Sonko fouled leon.

Bonkers when you consider that Albion players seemingly only had to fart in the direction of a Reading player at times for the whistle to blow.

But be careful of Referree criticism, Uefa might get after you.

If players and managers can bring the game into disrepute, then why can't referees. Of, of course, I know, because if they did, we wouldn't have any refs left

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I completely agree. The referee should be held accountable. Last nites ref should be hounded out of football.

And when that tosser D'Urso makes an almighty cock up (booking the same player twice and not sending him off) the Premier League dump him so he ends up in our leagues.

A fcuking disgrace, he should not be allowed near any game. Even schoolboy football.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You lot are the enemy of football :jester:

but seriously, is it a conspiracy to send us down? :nono:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
How many mistakes did the ref make last night? Even if it was ten it wasn't a fraction of the amount made by two completely inept teams for 90 minutes.

Why the f*** are the players allowed to turn in an awful performance whilst the ref isn't allowed to make one single mistake without being slated by everyone. Its all going too far. No-ones allowed to lose any more without it being the refs fault.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Timbo said:
How many mistakes did the ref make last night? Even if it was ten it wasn't a fraction of the amount made by two completely inept teams for 90 minutes.

Its all going too far. No-ones allowed to lose any more without it being the refs fault.

I dont mind losing if we lose fair & square. What i do mind is Refs who bottle every big decision

I have a simple test....if you notice the ref he is doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
we can't blame the ref for the 4th shocking performance on the trot. We lacked any creativity and showed no desire to get forward. Reading were also poor but the better team won and thats saying something.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fourteenth Eye said:
i did actually ask a policeman to arrest the ref last night....he didnt take me seriously ....I WAS DEADLY SERIOUS :angry:

:eek:

Mind you, the threat of a night in the cells at Hollingbury might be just the thing to change a few referees minds

I hear the food there is STUNNING :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here