Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are you watching the game Sunday....?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Coppermill Arms Walthamstow with the rest of the E17 Albion Dads Support Group. Should be half a dozen of us plus more sprogs all in colours.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Derby !!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
A Wiziwig stream on my Smart 46" Samsung. The stream for Forest was almost non HD Sky quality, I think a degree of upscaling is going on. Sadley I shall be alone as ex-Mrs Skipper is nagging Jnr Skipper to death ( poor chap) to get on with revision for his first AS resit on Monday.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Came down to Brighton in Thursday night from Liverpool. Loved the game but not the result. However on Sunday I am on a flight to Berlin that takes off at 6.10pm. I don't land at Berlin until 8.05pm UK time. Unfortunately its been booked for months. By the time I land even extra time and penalties would be over.

If its 0-0 or 1-0 to the Albion at half time it's going to be a very painful wait!

Not sure where I'm going to look for the result when I land or whether I'm going to get someone to text me. I might look at twitter, The football league app, BBC, or just log onto NSC and look for jubilation or despair!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm just going to buy a Now TV box and 1 day sky sports pass so the whole family can watch it (rather than taking my son to pub)

Good idea. I see Argos sell the box and a 1 day sky sports pass for £14.99. I'll save more than that by not paying pub prices for booze, will have no morons to put up with (other than my mates) and am GUARANTEED a seat with a good view.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Away end at the Ipro arena,feeling very rough at the moment but cannot miss this as it could be another "i was there moment"
like last week at the city ground, Nah it WILL be another "there" moment come on you SEAGULLS.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Watching at home. I used to go to the pub, but prefer the arm chair now. I'm a little timid, and after some bad experiences, I worry a little that there might be a few ugly moments if things don't go well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here