Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where are you watching the BIG game tomorrow?

Where are you watching the big Mens Euro final?

• Local Community Centre

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • A multi faith space

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • The local pub

Votes: 32 16.7%
  • At home

Votes: 120 62.5%
  • At another house with friends and family

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Outdoor big screen

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Local football/sports club

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I won't be watching it

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I would NEVER go to the Amex for anything that was not absolutely necessary. Thus far that has included home games (not friendlies, obvs), and a covid test. I simply cannot relate to anyone who would go out of their way to yomp all the way there to watch a game on TV.

Madness.
I don’t understand why you feel the need to comment on someone else’s choice and be derogatory about it too! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would NEVER go to the Amex for anything that was not absolutely necessary. Thus far that has included home games (not friendlies, obvs), and a covid test. I simply cannot relate to anyone who would go out of their way to yomp all the way there to watch a game on TV.

Madness.
I was offered a corporate lounge ticket which I said no, but i wondered if they were showing it on the big screens!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I trust everyone who ignores the England friendlies and easier qualifiers will be watching Antiques Roadshow.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
No bus selfie then ? I DEMAND that they return in time for the new season. As long as mini isn't banned from the AMEX for her boisterous impression of dad in his younger days.
Eldest has a season ticket next season , she’s never been to a game before will be an experience for her

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Amex as everywhere else sold out overnight

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
In northern Spain with son(England), Daughter in law (Spain) , Granddaughter (Spain) wife (Couldn't give a toss)..and plenty of 1901 .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If we win make sure you get an invite to the after party with its live show, featuring Ruel Fox on karaoke and Polly pegging Giles.
Sadly, I don’t think Polly and Giles will be joining us, which is a real shame as I was very much looking forward to meeting them.

Apparently, Clive - who was best man at their wedding- is a line judge for the wheelchair mixed doubles final at Wimbledon tomorrow so they’ve got a pair of comps for court 13. Once in a lifetime opportunity, so can’t blame them tbf.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don’t understand why you feel the need to comment on someone else’s choice and be derogatory about it too! 🤷🏼‍♂️
If someone doesn't want their choice to be commented on, then maybe don't put it on a public internet forum ?

And I was hardly hurling ABUSE was I. I mean christ.

These people.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Currently at my sister's house in Bloomington, Minnesota (Twin Cities' suburb) for the weekend and will be watching at her house. Same time zone as Chicago.

Now also concerned with the news coming out tomorrow with the details about the assassination attempt on Donald Trump so I may need to change the channels often during the game.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I live next to a pub these days and was hoping to watch it there, but unfortunately I have 0 kronor and will have to settle for watching at home.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've booked several tables in numerous pubs...so will be watching at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here