Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where are you watching the BIG game tomorrow?

Where are you watching the big Mens Euro final?

• Local Community Centre

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • A multi faith space

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • The local pub

Votes: 32 16.7%
  • At home

Votes: 120 62.5%
  • At another house with friends and family

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Outdoor big screen

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Local football/sports club

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I won't be watching it

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't be doing with watching England games down the pub any more. A rammed bar, beer flying everywhere, everything at 20 decibels, stray kids, cokeheads, braying morons, standing room only, endless queues for beers. Mmmnah.

I am officially an old fart. So my plans tomorrow involve a few lunchtime pints down the local with the paper. Then if the weather is decent I'm going to go home, set up a TV on my patio under the parasol for the Wimbledon final, and stay out there for the duration to take in the Main Event of the Evening with a couple of mates and a cheeky red wine.

Old Fart HEAVEN.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Yep home here aswell. Nigh on every pub around here is ticketed and just can't be arsed, so would rather chill here and enjoy it with the other half.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
My wife invited her friend (and husband and son) but 99% sure they will blow us out and I’ll be in the social club going absolutely mental.

If they do turn up I’ll be watching on tv.

Couldn’t find that option in the poll

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'll be in the gender non-conforming safe space section of my male-presenting cave at home, wearing my matchday noise-cancelling headphones and blackout sunglasses to keep my stimulation levels at bay.

My birthing-hole equipped partner may provide snacks (in a strictly non-traditional format), however by my luck, her stud of a Yoga-Instructor, Brad, provides half-priced at-home private yoga lessons explicitly during game times, including the big one tomorrow, so snacks are a 50/50 as she booked a 90 minute session.

It's going to be a fantastic day for all.

Dance Celebrate GIF by Krones AG

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Couldn't find anyone that wanted to go to Berlin so staying in London.

Was 'lucky' in the ballot for a ticket at the O2. Could be carnage. May complete the carnage by going to Trafalgar Square if England win.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Can't be doing with watching England games down the pub any more. A rammed bar, beer flying everywhere, everything at 20 decibels, stray kids, cokeheads, braying morons, standing room only, endless queues for beers. Mmmnah.

I am officially an old fart. So my plans tomorrow involve a few lunchtime pints down the local with the paper. Then if the weather is decent I'm going to go home, set up a TV on my patio under the parasol for the Wimbledon final, and stay out there for the duration to take in the Main Event of the Evening with a couple of mates and a cheeky red wine.

Old Fart HEAVEN.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
In a bar in Spain....well Meñorca actually, building up a stockpile of white plastic chairs to start luzzing at the locals when England lose and the Spanish start taunting me!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I shall be joining Crodo at The Ship.

Apparently, Gurjit has booked a table in the main bar for 19.57hrs so we can get properly settled in ahead of kick off and spend a few minutes soaking up the big Dorset atmosphere before kick off!

:clap:
As will I, I had the foresight of putting a call in to ensure they have sufficient lime cordial in stock, despite all these unauthorised competition prizes

IN

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We’ll be watching it at the Amex. It’s good to have genuine football fans around us, without all the nonsense of beer getting thrown and people getting too pissed. Yes, I’m old and boring!
Is the Amex open for this?,

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Our local Church shows key sporting events on a big screen sometimes - supply refreshments too - unfortunately the organiser is a rugby rather than a football fan so the limited programming is a little biased. They showed the England v Slovenia match though.
Our church is showing it on a big screen, but then we’d have to drive home, so watching at home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would NEVER go to the Amex for anything that was not absolutely necessary. Thus far that has included home games (not friendlies, obvs), and a covid test. I simply cannot relate to anyone who would go out of their way to yomp all the way there to watch a game on TV.

Madness.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I shall be joining Crodo at The Ship.

Apparently, Gurjit has booked a table in the main bar for 19.57hrs so we can get properly settled in ahead of kick off and spend a few minutes soaking up the big Dorset atmosphere before kick off!

:clap:
If we win make sure you get an invite to the after party with its live show, featuring Ruel Fox on karaoke and Polly pegging Giles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here