Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you now?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Marty McFly said:
We managed to get stuck/lost in so many of those buildings when I went to look around the uni'.

What's so bad about Cov, Seagully? Wanna know why you dislkike it before I apply to Universities.

Where to begin?! Its a bleak, depressing, concrete hellhole populated by cretins and prostitutes! However, there is a lot of money being pumped into the city so in a few years it should be at least bearable! What course are you thinking of doing?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Both my older brother and my younger brother studied at Cov / Lanchester Poly.

It is a proper HOLE.

1066gull

seagully said:
Where to begin?! Its a bleak, depressing, concrete hellhole populated by cretins and prostitutes! However, there is a lot of money being pumped into the city so in a few years it should be at least bearable! What course are you thinking of doing?
I went to Wolverhampton, and like the place.

1066gull

pasty said:
I am just going outside for a cigarette, from where I will be able to see the outside of this football stadium. Where am I ?

ground18.jpg
White Hart Lane

Marty McFly said:
Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. Twat.

I'm going to move abroad as soon as I can afford to :clap2:

and i'll feel sorry for myself, be annoying and seek attention whenever I feel like it.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
AdrianDINho said:
White Hart Lane

Technically incorrect as I asked "Where am I?" I am not actually in White Hart Lane, but yes, that is the football ground I can see.
:p

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
seagully said:

Ahhh, didn't really notice the cretins. Unless you count the scene kids that seemed to be hanging out near the cathedral.

Want to do one of the history courses, most probably hisotry and politics.

Was thinking Cov might be good. The Uni' seems to have a good rep' and its near loads of other towns and cities.

Think I got talking to you in Cov? When Albion were playing Blackpool on Sky.

Last edited:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Marty McFly said:
Ahhh, didn't really notice the cretins. Unless you count the scene kids that seemed to be hanging out near the cathedral.

Want to do one of the history courses, most probably hisotry and politics.

Was thinking Cov might be good. The Uni' seems to have a good rep' and its near loads of other towns and cities.

Think I got talking to you in Cov? When Albion were playing Blackpool on Sky.

Yes, I remember. Remember how dire the game was as well unfortunately! I'm just finishing doing History and International Relations but I wish I'd done History and Politics instead! The faculty and lecturers are all of a good standard and there'll be a brand spanking new Student's Union bar/club in a few years as well. Location of Cov is a plus, not too far to anywhere on the train/ by road. nightlife isn't fantastic but getting better and there's always Brum and Leamington if u want a decent night out.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
pasty said:
Technically incorrect as I asked "Where am I?" I am not actually in White Hart Lane, but yes, that is the football ground I can see.
:p

outside somewhere having a fag by White hart lane :clap2:

Do i win a prize ??? :lolol:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Not quite the view from my office but from the window across the corridor

locate1_aherlowhousehotel.jpg

The Glen of Aherlow

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Toronto Seagull said:
So am I funnily enough. How long are you in Toronto for Scotty.?

toronto.jpg

till the end of the week - then off to ottawa, quebec and montreal

will be back here for a bit in july though

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
You effectively have about 14/15 months between the end of School and the start of Uni (if you were to take a gap year). Travel for 4/5 months and use the other 10 months to earn money before and after your gap year, for the trip and for the start of Uni

exactly what i have done

when i look on facebook and see all my friends who went to uni bogged down in work, while i can walk down the street and see something like the cn tower, i know i made the right decision

having a gap year was the BEST thing i did - not just because traveling is so much fun, but because going to uni would make 16 years STRAIGHT of education without a break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here