Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you going for your EASTER holidays ?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I never get anytime off at Easter but this year we are off down for a family get together at the folks place in Dinard then a drive down to the Alps hopefully for a bit of ski-ing.

What about everyone else ??

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Off to Heviz in Hungary for the week leading up to Easter. Easter weekend in Budapest before flying back on the Tuesday. Can't wait!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
After going to the Grand National I was hoping to go and see my Nan in Scotland but will probably end up in Wales visiting the in-laws. :(

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Centerparcs.

Though posting that will probably trigger an avalanche of spam, as I inadvertantly alert advertising geeks everywhere that I fall precisely into their "white middle class, middle aged, slightly sporty and environmentally aware" category.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm going to stay with my mummy in Brighton. Am willing to take my girlfriend too, who is real.
Last time i went there, i had only been out of hospital for around 2 weeks. During the night, i got up, urinated in the wardrobe of a separate bedroom and wrestled a large electronic fan weakly. I came round and lay in guilty horror at the wet sock i had on.
My mum found the urine about 6 weeks later. I done it inside a jar of paint brushes and pens.
heh

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Jimmy Saville said:
Nope, I've cancelled her holiday

I think you're getting jeolous.

I'm sure you can cope without her on the Friday before witsun, too!! You just don't want her spending time with me, do you? :lolol:

:jester:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
sully said:
I think you're getting jeolous.

I'm sure you can cope without her on the Friday before witsun, too!! You just don't want her spending time with me, do you? :lolol:

:jester:

Sorry, I know it's an arse, it's just protocal really...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Maybe Amsterdam. I definitely need to escape for a while, but the customarily perilous financial situation i'm drowning in is threatening to f*** the plan up. Anyone ever taken the coach? Ten hours each way but it's only £28 and i won't have to feel all guilty about raping the environment by taking the plane...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here