Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you all drinking tonight?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'll be in a pre-fabbed portakabin "bar", drinking bottles of Becks and talking shop, while wishing I was back home in a real pub :facepalm: To add insult to injury, I have to be out of there by 11pm :down:

Where and what will you all be doing?

Happy Christmas BTW :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just a couple of early-evening pints round the local, then calling in at the sister-in-laws for an hour. I Want to be home no later than 8pm ideally so we can all settle in, put the pwetty lights on and have a nice relaxing evening with a festive film and a takeaway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Somewhere in Shoreham

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Going to based in Ferring Christmas Day & probably Boxing Day.

Anyone know any boozers in the area?

I'll warn you off The Bull in Ferring as it's a shithole, and when I went there last week, a freezing cold shithole at that

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Off to our traditional Christmas Eve party at the home of a future Albion LEGEND ... (Ok, currently he's only a 1st year scholar but we've got high hopes ...)

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Went out yesterday, rather than today. I may go into the Pump House for a couple of swift jars.

Want to try and have my christmas dinner without hangover and thinking im am going to puke!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll be in a pre-fabbed portakabin "bar", drinking bottles of Becks and talking shop, while wishing I was back home in a real pub :facepalm: To add insult to injury, I have to be out of there by 11pm :down:

Where and what will you all be doing?

Happy Christmas BTW :p

Have the local militia booked the portakabin for a karaoke night so you have to leave by 11 ? :ohmy:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have never gone out on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve yes. Either way it's irrelevant as am working until midnight tonite - shamone murther fugger!

:)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Lunchtime beer down the Bear (lewes rd), and then hitting some of Lewes' finest (or less pretentious) establishments tonight.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Part of a small group of people singing carols at Shoreham Yatch Club......Carols, Harveys, ambiance, friends....really great evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here