Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are the Magoo in WANKERS tonight ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Danny Wilsons Blue & White Army :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oh, that's a smart move. Let's use up what little money we have paying compensation to McGhee, and compensation to MK Dons.

And then we appoint a manager who was totally OUTWITTED by McGhee in the play-offs and has taken his team to the foot of a division lower than us.

Brilliant.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Gwylan said:
Oh, that's a smart move. Let's use up what little money we have paying compensation to McGhee, and compensation to MK Dons.

And then we appoint a manager who was totally OUTWITTED by McGhee in the play-offs and has taken his team to the foot of a division lower than us.

Brilliant.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

My thoughts exactly!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It might not be January 6th but the Season of goodwill is well and truly over.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gwylan said:

Brilliant.

I seem to recall they "outwitted" us at Withdean 4-1 that season.

As for MK Dons amazing what you cant do with limited resources, no money, playing in an athletics track blah blah blah...where have I heard that before....?

Kevin Keegan outwitted Mourinho with Man City last season. It doesnt make him a better mnanager. By that argument lets get Tuttle in from Millwall then.

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Gwylan said:

Brilliant.

Bristol City sacked Wilson after that season, it was Brian Tinnion who got them where they are now.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
samparish said:
Bristol City sacked Wilson after that season, it was Brian Tinnion who got them where they are now.

Er...it's MK Dons who are at the foot of the table.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I seem to recall they "outwitted" us at Withdean 4-1 that season.

As for MK Dons amazing what you cant do with limited resources, no money, playing in an athletics track blah blah blah...where have I heard that before....?

Kevin Keegan outwitted Mourinho with Man City last season. It doesnt make him a better mnanager. By that argument lets get Tuttle in from Millwall then.

Fair point about the result at Withdean but McGhee won out in the game that really mattered. You can't compare us with MK DOns: they were a Premiership club when we were in the bottom division, play in a bigger stadium than us and are backed by a couple of millionaires.

I don't think we should get anyone in: I think that McGhee is doing a good job in the circumstances and there's no indication that Wilson or Tuttle or anyone would be any better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here