Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Well we've got one now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we do re-sign Bertin [hope so] will bright1064 have to give him his shirt back?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Now for that striker, Stuart Fleetwood anyone

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Now for that striker, Stuart Fleetwood anyone

Thing is FGR do want to sell him. I wonder how much it'd take..i get the feeling that the next bidder will win so maybe around 250k. Do we have that kind of money and is it worth it given our finances?

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
I know Dick Knight loves the club and he has seen a fair bit of Albions history but is it time we hear the real truth rather than how hes "trying"to sign players,trying to get investors, trying to speed up the Falmer development etc etc. In football trying is simply not good enough we demand from managers and players quality,I expect them to be trying and should not need to be told!!
As a Chairman your job is as important as players and managers to succeed the Clubs ambitions!, Are we just a club who can only afford all these non-league no hopers(doug loft) or can we look at the likes of Steven Gillespie(Cheltenham) and Darren Currie????

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I know Dick Knight loves the club and he has seen a fair bit of Albions history but is it time we hear the real truth rather than how hes "trying"to sign players,trying to get investors, trying to speed up the Falmer development etc etc. In football trying is simply not good enough we demand from managers and players quality,I expect them to be trying and should not need to be told!!
As a Chairman your job is as important as players and managers to succeed the Clubs ambitions!, Are we just a club who can only afford all these non-league no hopers(doug loft) or can we look at the likes of Steven Gillespie(Cheltenham) and Darren Currie????

Mate, we've just signed someone!!!

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
Shane McFaul
Personal information
Full name Shane McFaul aka hot stuff
Date of birth May 23, 1986 (1986-05-23) (age 21)
Place of birth Dublin, Ireland
Height 6ft 2"
Playing position Midfielder
Club information
Current club UCD AFC
Youth clubs
Cherry Orchard
Senior clubs1
Years Club App (Gls)*
2003-2005
2007-present Notts County
Virginia Beach
UCD AFC 31 (0)
06 (0)
24 (1)
National team2
2007-present Republic of Ireland U21 01 (0)
1 Senior club appearances and goals
counted for the domestic league only and
correct as of 22 October 2007.
2 National team caps and goals correct
as of 21 August 2007.
* Appearances (Goals)

Not another non-league no hoper!!!!!!!

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
Mate, we've just signed someone!!!

Member of the Jake Robinson Fan Club

Nope, we have done just whay i said the club needs to stop doing!!! Gambling on maybe players!!! I am excited though as he is young and attacking but so is loft,Elder and Revell who all came from similar clubs!! Lets just hope for the best!(Bobby Zamora wonder buy)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
one down four to go Dick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here