Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whens this whole Wrexham love in end?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
jevs said:
Fcuking shallow lot of whingers you are. As soon as you want help with the stadium bid or to raise money or for protest against the sale of the Goldstone etc and you're all asking for help...and it's given in abundance by other clubs.

I suppose to whinge you have to make a noise, which isn't something I heard much of from your god blimey governor fellow fans during our visit there.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
OK Crabtree if thats what you want!!!

I'm a baaaaaaastard I'm a baaaaaaaaastard I'm a baaaaaaastard yes I am! But I'd rather be a baaaaaaastard than a f***ing English twat! :clap2:

O fluffy sheep are wonderful! o fluffy sheep are wonderful! They are white, fluffy and welsh! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!

Portugal, Portugal, Portugal, Portugal, Portugal, Portugaaaaaal, portugal, portugal, portugal, portugaaaaal, PORTUGAL!

:clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm a quarter Welsh, so come on Wrexham.:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wrexhamgnasher said:
OK Crabtree if thats what you want!!!

O fluffy sheep are wonderful! o fluffy sheep are wonderful! They are white, fluffy and welsh! Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!

:clap2:
:lolol: like that one

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Whens this whole Wrexham love in end?

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Careful, Crabtree. You'll upset Biscuit and Turkey. OTLW has already stomped off in a huff after comments like these.

Anyway, there is no need slag Wrexham off and call them sheep shaggers. That's what we're here for......
You're a class act, bluetit. When are you going to see sense and become a PROPER Brighton fan?

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
I'm with Attila on this one. We've got a fair bit in common.

There's always going to be banter, I was thinking this myself what happened if we played each other.

The people who've met through Fans United will have a drink before and after the game and shake hands and all that but I honestly think a lot of Wrexham fans would give your fans a great reception and that's all down to the great support we've had.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Unfortunately, as in life, there are those who would rather walk the other side of the road than help others in need.

Self hatred probably.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
jevs said:
Fcuking shallow lot of whingers you are. As soon as you want help with the stadium bid or to raise money or for protest against the sale of the Goldstone etc and you're all asking for help...and it's given in abundance by other clubs.

I think you're missing the point. It's a topic about banter. We've done what we can to help Wrexham and I'm sure we'll do more in the future if it's needed.

Crabtree's question was about banter. Now there was banter at Fans United day in Wrexham. The Wrexham fans sang "Stand Up If You Hate England" towards the Bristol City fans. It was quickly followed by "We Love You Brighton". They knew we were in their stand. We didn't care that they sang it. It's all a bit of fun and banter.

We can have banter and support each other at the same time. I love the "Feed the Welsh" song Bristol City fans came up with.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Re: Re: Re: Whens this whole Wrexham love in end?

Turkey said:

If you happen to think anything else about my character please let me know and I'll do my best to linform of you my thoughts and feelings.

You're a drunken buffoon who falls down holes in pavements.

busstop3lb.jpg

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Crabtree doesn't know what he is talking about anyway.

When was the last time he went to a Brighton game, let alone a Fans United event?

Albion Rob

Me, I did. It was f***ing awesome. Ooooh, 5-0. Ooooh Craig Maskell. Oooh a packed Goldstone. That was amazing.

I didn't know OTLW had taken the strop and walked off. Can anyone post a link to his final thread because, as with the Bianca saga, it always make me :lol: when people get the hump on the net.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Albion Rob said:
Me, I did. It was f***ing awesome. Ooooh, 5-0. Ooooh Craig Maskell. Oooh a packed Goldstone. That was amazing.

Me too, it was absolutely brilliant - probably the best Albion experience I've had, together with the last Play Off Final and the Cup Final 1983 - first match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here