Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whens JPT draw and next round date ?

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
I was just thinking that - I guess it's saturday morning again on Soccer am. As long as we avoid the winners of Forest and City, that would be useful (and get a home draw of course!).

I know the final is at cardiff or wembley, but what about the area final? Is that at a neutral ground as well? So many questions!

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
9th Jan? Jesus - I land at 5.00pm that day after being in Melbourne and Sydney for the 4th and 5th tests! What a welcome home!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saturday morning on Soccer AM. As mentioned above :rolleyes:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jimmy Saville said:
Piss off! "I guess it's saturday morning again on Soccer am" is hardly conclusive is it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No but the fact that every other round has been drawn on Soccer AM on Saturday morning is a bit of a give away as well :D

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
IF we make it through the semi it's a 2 legged area final and then either Cardiff or Wembley for the Final. For me the real prize is a day out - hopefully at Wembley!

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Big style. There's not much to boast about in winning this little trophy, but to be one of the first teams to play at Wembley would be quite something.

Last edited:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Nice! Not even tonights games get a mention although the coverage on Sky Sports News last night was shocking. We go to a shoot out, and instead of going to their man at the ground, they run through the results of all the other games.

Flashed up on the vidi-printer about 9.50, and Rob managed to give it a brief mention. Tossers. I know, I should have gone. These things happen.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
it is planned as a ramp up game at wembley in the latest plans!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I understand that they want it to be at Wembley so they can see how the security etc works before the FA Cup. It is scehduled to be the first game there.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Exactly. The FA plowed a ton more money in a few months back to ensure that it would be ready for the FA Cup, but they would naturally need to do a few warm up games before this.

There was even talk of whatever home March Euro qualifiers we have being at Wembley, but I think that's very unlikely.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here