Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whens FM2006 out??

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
I rememember being a beta tester for the original CM3. The Cambridge stats were ridiciulous and they won every game 6-0 up to 10-0. Every other goal was an own goal as well.

It's not good playing a beta - it spoils the fun when you get the real game.
I remember that, Trevor Benjamin - Cambridge & England :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Where's BURKEY when you need him, i want to know if it will be in ALL high street computer shops Friday or just select ones?...

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Order through Play on the link above and get Bozza some more money:lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
whast the difference between a beta verision and the original? Sorry im into cars not computers

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
cannot WAIT , anyone got a PSP date for it ? i know its spring but when?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The Great Cornholio said:
They can fix bugs in a beta - basically they get everyone to test it these days - when I did it, it was only a few hundred people who checked for bugs. Now they release it as a demo and fix any major bugs that are reported back.

Thanx TGC

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Goring Gull said:
I'm going to need a faster Pc currently got 1100mhz processor but fm2005 runs a bit slow.

get more RAM aswell, that helps more than CPU power

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Trigger said:
What about my important issue... If i order it from Play.com will it arrive on my doormat Friday?...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I ordered FM2005 through Play.com & it was here the day before the official release! Plus, it's £24.99 from Play - you won't get it that cheap on the High Street.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
johnny jigsaw said:
I ordered FM2005 through Play.com & it was here the day before the official release! Plus, it's £24.99 from Play - you won't get it that cheap on the High Street.
Im sold, just ordered it. :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Holy crap, i've just realised it's half term the week after its out.

GET IN!:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
ASDA have been doing a reduced price games deal recently for new releases by selling em for just under £25 (even better with staff discount, I get FM free but will get PES5 Friday) on release.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
How do you check that the game will be compatible with your computer. I'm presuming it will be as my computer is only about a month old, but I want to make sure before I splash out £25 on the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here