Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you visit NSC how far back do you browse?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
For me I usually look at my subscribed threads under 'settings', then locate the Falmer Webcam, but generally if I just browse the Big Board I do not look much further than the first page.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Start at 2003 and work my way forward.

It's starting to be quite a chore each time I visit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Normally to the one I previously insulted someone (after a constructive disagreement) to see what the reply is :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just the front page generally, unless I am mega bored and I make it to page 2

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I normally click on I'm Feeling Lucky first, to see where it's best to begin. Every now and again you find yourself in a time when only bensgrandad existed and on other occasions you're locked in the darkly amusing teen years of Beach Hut discovering the reasons for his hatred of geese and the semi-romantic beginnings of his love-hate relationship with Ernest.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have so little life and am on here so frequently, that my unread threads rarely go beyond half way down the second page, though since I usually only look at threads that seem as if they might be interesting, it doesn't take long to check through them.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I open to forum page, click "New Posts", read what want I want, then return to main page and click "Mark Forums Read". This seems like a good way to pick and choose.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Start at the top, stop at the thread above 1066's most recent offering.

Sometimes I can never get past the stickies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here