Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you get subway what do you have usually?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have an issue with Subway. First their fayre is pretty crap and the outlets always stink of synthetic wafting organo but for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone wants to go in their Church Road branch when you have the lovely BagelMan next door but one. I cannot think of one redeaming feature or reason why you would choose Subway over BagelMan.

Tastes nicer? I don't like bagels. I don't know why. They annoy me.

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
six inch sub club on oat, with cheese, toasted,add lettuce, pepper, onion, gherkin, olives, chillis, chipotle sauce. 13 Saudi Riyals, usually 11am from the Akaria III booth not forgetting to get my loyalty card stamped

well you asked

What loyalty card?

D

Deleted member 18477

Really not a fan of subway. Only ever had one and that was enough to put me off.

On the plus side I did pull of the McDonalds, KFC and Burger King hatrick yesterday on the trip to Anfield.

people slag these fine cuisines off religiously... i for one give them the big V sign. incredible food!

the mcdonalds blueberry muffin & brownie are DEVINE!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cheese,Bacon & Meatball with BBQ Sauce on Italian bread , pack of cheese Doritos and a bottle of water ... WIN!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm a fussy eater, I just have cheese, ham, chicken and what ever sauce I feel like.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What loyalty card?

card.jpg

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Meatball marinara, cheese, onion, olives, jalapenos, then ask for more olives and jalapenos, then ask for more olives and jalapenos, then complain that is not just the way I like it when they stop adding them.

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Meatball marinara, cheese, onion, olives, jalapenos, then ask for more olives and jalapenos, then ask for more olives and jalapenos, then complain that is not just the way I like it when they stop adding them.

Always have to ask for more

Without doubt every single time

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Its the smell that puts me off, you can small a subway from 100m away.....

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I have never had a Subway or in fact a coffee from starbucks costa and that sort of multi national...I always buy stuff from independent shops, actully dont think I have ever bought Tea/coffee from a shop...they want over a £ for it ooh yes you heard over a £.

Joking aside why do people walk around with these drinks or food...sit down relax and enjoy.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'll have the overly sugared synthetic six inch wholegrain sub masquerading as healthy fare please - oh and put some tomatoes in there to make it seem less like McDonalds. Thanks.

:)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ft long on Italian bread

Italian BMT - toasted

Lettuce,green peppers and onions with that southwest sauce with a dash of chilli

Best sauces in the f***ing world from subway

Cant buy them anywhere though

The freshly put together baguettes are my favourite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here