Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you get subway what do you have usually?

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Ft long on Italian bread

Italian BMT - toasted

Lettuce,green peppers and onions with that southwest sauce with a dash of chilli

Best sauces in the f***ing world from subway

Cant buy them anywhere though

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
six inch sub club on oat, with cheese, toasted,add lettuce, pepper, onion, gherkin, olives, chillis, chipotle sauce. 13 Saudi Riyals, usually 11am from the Akaria III booth not forgetting to get my loyalty card stamped

well you asked

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
If breakfast (£2.00 deal)

6" Bacon, Egg, Cheese + Southwest, whatever salad I feel like having.

If lunch/dinner

either a BLT, again salad whatever i feel like + southwest

or

Steak + Cheese where I have no salad and sauce and just enjoy the flavour explosion in my mouth.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Really not a fan of subway. Only ever had one and that was enough to put me off.

On the plus side I did pull of the McDonalds, KFC and Burger King hatrick yesterday on the trip to Anfield.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
subway is all GM and the largest sandwich corp on the planet, stay well clear.

just look at their bread...

Italian (white) Bread: Enriched flour (wheat flour, barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, sugar, contains less than 2% of the following: soybean oil, fermented wheat flour, yeast, salt, wheat protein isolate, wheat gluten, dough conditioners (acetylated tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, potassium iodate, amylase [enzymes]), sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, lactic acid, sulfites, mineral oil.

Chicken Breast Strips: Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts with rib meat, water, soy protein concentrate, salt, modified food starch, chicken flavor (contains salt, autolyzed yeast extract, sugar, molasses, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, sodium phosphates), and sodium phosphates.

yep, you carry on guys.... check out the MSG and GM in their stuff here Why Subway is not so fresh - San Francisco Nutrition | Examiner.com

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ft long on Italian bread

Italian BMT - toasted

Lettuce,green peppers and onions with that southwest sauce with a dash of chilli

I get EXACTLY the same.

Hearty Italian bread, Italian BMT, All salad, Southwest & Chilli Sauce :thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
six inch sub club on oat, with cheese, toasted,add lettuce, pepper, onion, gherkin, olives, chillis, chipotle sauce. 13 Saudi Riyals, usually 11am from the Akaria III booth not forgetting to get my loyalty card stamped

well you asked

I stayed with shwarma in Riyadh...
Im on health kick today, so I will be having the Tuna Salad wrapped ii bread option from subway at lunchtime.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I used to go to Subway quite a lot on my lunch break and tended to just go for the "Sub of the Day" back when it was £1.99. Otherwise my usual choice is Chicken Teriyaki with lettuce, tomato, red onion, olives and ranch sauce. I don't think I've had one for at least a year though (unless I've got one when I've been drunk and forgotten about it).

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I stayed with shwarma in Riyadh...
Im on health kick today, so I will be having the Tuna Salad wrapped ii bread option from subway at lunchtime.

Mama Noura's down Dabbab St is a shwarma institution in Riyadh

I bet whatever you choose you have lashing of Reggae Reggae sauce on it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Breakfast deal:

6 inch sausage, egg and cheese, olives, gherkins and tomatoe, honey mustard sauce - with a latte. :drool:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have an issue with Subway. First their fayre is pretty crap and the outlets always stink of synthetic wafting organo but for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone wants to go in their Church Road branch when you have the lovely BagelMan next door but one. I cannot think of one redeaming feature or reason why you would choose Subway over BagelMan.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ft long on Italian bread

Italian BMT - toasted

EXACT Same as you but just lettuce and cucumber from the salad bit, then one side tomato ketchup and one side sweet chilli - oh and toasted with CHEESE

BOOM!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here