Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Next season

Votes: 25 43.9%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hopefully next season (in fact hopefully never!). I can't imagine it would be hugely beneficial for him to move just yet. Look what has happened to our previous stars. They have left a little too early and their smooth careers have been interrupted.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I think he'll stay for the seaosn and we'll sell him with a good years experience under his belt to a decent championship outfit.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think this guy will be worth more than Virgo, if we can hold on to him. That performance last night was exemplary. I can't see Guy getting back in the side...

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I've said next season but that is very hopeful! You can obviously never tell who's gonna bid for him cos if somebody came in with a Virgo type offer around £1.5 million with add ons, i'd expect the club to sell but i think unless its a bid of at least that figure we should keep hold.

As much as Virgo is an Albion legend Lynch appears to be considerably better at centre half so I would expect us to get a pretty penny for his services!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Skint Gull said:
I've said next season but that is very hopeful! You can obviously never tell who's gonna bid for him cos if somebody came in with a Virgo type offer around £1.5 million with add ons, i'd expect the club to sell but i think unless its a bid of at least that figure we should keep hold.

As much as Virgo is an Albion legend Lynch appears to be considerably better at centre half so I would expect us to get a pretty penny for his services!

The fact he is English, Young and Left footed means he is very rare which should push the value up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I dont mean to be mr sour face here, but he has yet to play 50 first team games yet and people said the same things about Jake.

Lets not pressure the lad.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Kinky Gerbils said:
I dont mean to be mr sour face here, but he has yet to play 50 first team games yet and people said the same things about Jake.

Lets not pressure the lad.

Difference is you can tell the lad has the composure to handle it at a very good level. Doesn't panic, reads the game brilliantly and has great pace and strength. I'm usually the last person jumping on any bandwagons but I really do think he can go far! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We wont get anywhere near the money we got for Virgo.

We all know that Celtic paid well over the asking price for Virgo, a bit of a best pals act all in all, and Virgo had han an exellent season i the Championship.

Anywhere near a million if Lynch keeps improving and we will snap peoples hands off for sure.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Marshy said:
We wont get anywhere near the money we got for Virgo.

We all know that Celtic paid well over the asking price for Virgo, a bit of a best pals act all in all, and Virgo had han an exellent season i the Championship.

Anywhere near a million if Lynch keeps improving and we will snap peoples hands off for sure.

I genuinely don't think so. I know that the price for Virgo was hugely inflated but as somebody else has pointed out, left footed English defender who is clearly a much better player than both Virgo and Harding and is only 19 has got to be worth more than a million.

The amount of clubs reported to be sending scouts down says it all. I think by far the best thing for him is to stay till the end of the season but if he plays like he has so far there's no doubt he'll fetch a good fee!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
think he could well be gone by the end of the season if these first 2 games are anything to go by

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can see a prem club coming in soon. Doing one of those 'we'll buy him, but loan him straight back for the season' deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here