Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will the Official site........

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Bloody catch up? QRR site clearly states Knight has turned them down and wants to sign for us, well has he, will he definitely sign?

Come on official site, we want up to the minute official news, other clubs get it!!!

Also still on my mission trying to get other clubs fans to write a letter of support, check the following link (if get asked for username its Suffolk_TownFan and password melanie) see what reaction the Town fans give us bar 1.

****s!!

http://boards.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/MBv2/messageboard.php

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Our official site should be about to announce .... that Wardy has gone to Forest !!!

:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There is no news to give really.

It would be presumtuous for the official site to put anything up regarding Knight before there is something on paper.

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Oh yeah, if you go to the Ipswich site, please don't write anything abusive, as it will come up with my name, and I have to live here at the mo with all these inbreds!!!

And pls no complaints about the login, thats the best I could do, as anything near normal was already in use!!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
if you have a login for the BHA site it should work for any other NT$ site as well (except the world pay sites you need to poay for each one you want to use).

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
marvin said:
if you have a login for the BHA site it should work for any other NT$ site as well (except the world pay sites you need to poay for each one you want to use).

It doesn't Marvin.

When Lush & I were going round the different PLTV sites trying to promote the REMF auction I had to chose a different sign-in for each site.
We had signed Leics & Preston shirts so I had to use Yorkygull and Yorksseagull instead to register on their boards.

Preston just won't let me go now. I keep getting updates and newsletters despite trying to unsubscribe.

They must be so desperate for fans :lol:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Yorkie said:
It doesn't Marvin.

When Lush & I were going round the different PLTV sites trying to promote the REMF auction I had to chose a different sign-in for each site.
We had signed Leics & Preston shirts so I had to use Yorkygull and Yorksseagull instead to register on their boards.

Preston just won't let me go now. I keep getting updates and newsletters despite trying to unsubscribe.

They must be so desperate for fans :lol:

It seems they have changed it since I last tried it, don't try it very often as I don't like the message board systems they use. Very hard for me, a dyslexic, to read. Now where's that copy of the DDA.

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Please go to

http://boards.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/...essageboard.php

Username Stow_townFan
password melanie

Then go to

www.twtd.co.uk

Register and get onto the board everyone, and see what they think of us asking for their help, and if you wanna give these Suffolk in breds (and there are a lot trust me, I live here) some abuse do so!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here