Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will Adams be SACKED?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
About a week after the withdean crowd turns on Dick Knight.

He'll up with chants of Micky OUT, but the moment chants of "Sack the Board" or "what the f*** is going on" he'll act.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think if the gates start to really drop and we are struggling by the New Year he may come under pressure.

On this theory, tomorrow will be a tester. A run of poor performances, 5 games in a row booed at home

Now we play midweek against a top team, and the forecast is for SNOW

Snow and longball tactics with a centre back upfront may not add up to a big gate

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
On this theory, tomorrow will be a tester. A run of poor performances, 5 games in a row booed at home

Now we play midweek against a top team, and the forecast is for SNOW

Snow and longball tactics with a centre back upfront may not add up to a big gate

i reckon the crowd may be saved by the fact that leicester should bring a lot down - same with millwall

it will be when we end up entertaining sides who don't bring more than a couple of hundred that there will be a real indication of whether people can be bothered or not

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
how many threads have you started that more or less say the same bollocks?

As much as the style of footie is putting people off going to withers, your interminable wanky threads put people off visiting NSC.

Enough eh? You moany twat

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
i salute you WW don't go along with all those Dick Knight Bummers and Micky Adam Lickers, stand up for what you believe in!

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
DK will NEVER sack MA he will walk away when he thinks that he has failed or we have got to Falmer and he feels that he has taken us as far as he can.

I wonder if Man U Fans were saying the same when Fergie's job was on the line some 10/15 years or so ago.

What the hell are you talking about man u for? nothing like what happened with 'fergie'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here