Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will Adams be SACKED?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cock it, this was supposed to be a poll.

If we keep this SHITE form up, how long will it be until Adam's is a gonner?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He was just asking a question. And he is entitled to his opinion...

I don't think we will sack Micky. Not really from footballing reasons but because 1) we can't afford to pay him off 2) dick doesn't want to live up to his name.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Another thread? Just one question, WHY?:shrug:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why do you want him to fail? - Surely better to ask how long til he turns things around?

Who said I WANTED him to fail?

I might EXPECT him to fail, but I certainly don't WANT to be paying god knows how much to watch shite every week!!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Who said I WANTED him to fail?

I might EXPECT him to fail, but I certainly don't WANT to be paying god knows how much to watch shite every week!!

asking how long will it be until Adam's is a gonner certainly doesn't suggest you are hoping he turns things around now does it

You buy your ticket not knowing how the team will perform on the day, thats a part of football, and it's the same for every paying fan of every club, some games can be brilliant, and the next boring, - moaning about the cost, the atmosphere, the manager, the players etc...certainly wont make it seem any better now will it?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
asking how long will it be until Adam's is a gonner certainly doesn't suggest you are hoping he turns things around now does it

You buy your ticket not knowing how the team will perform on the day, thats a part of football, and it's the same for every paying fan of every club, some games can be brilliant, and the next boring, - moaning about the cost, the atmosphere, the manager, the players etc...certainly wont make it seem any better now will it?

Sorry, I'm supposed to be HAPPY in order to show I want Adams to turn it around? Being POSITIVE will make it 'seem better', even when it isn't?

Don't be a TOOL. As a thread summed it up well last week. Face facts. We're SHIT!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry, I'm supposed to be HAPPY in order to show I want Adams to turn it around? Being POSITIVE will make it 'seem better', even when it isn't?

Don't be a TOOL. As a thread summed it up well last week. Face facts. We're SHIT!

So by threads like this shit, or polls about how much you hate whichever previous manager will mean that results will suddenly improve and that all the ills in the world will suddenly vanish - no

so whats the point, how does it in any remote way improve things in and around the club?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
DK will NEVER sack MA he will walk away when he thinks that he has failed or we have got to Falmer and he feels that he has taken us as far as he can.

I wonder if Man U Fans were saying the same when Fergie's job was on the line some 10/15 years or so ago.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am CONVINCED he wont be here this side of XMAS if things carry on the way they are.

I dont know whether he will WALK or be PUSHED.

But if things dont turn around soon then like Wilkins last year he is a dead man walking.

Good. Then we can get in a manager who actually has a CLUE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here