Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we get the decision on Falmer...

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
From a selfish point of view I hope it's not until the start of September so I don't miss out on all the fun and games (assuming we get it that is).

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
If we get it it would be brilliant to have everyone all together celebrating, i only hope its soon though as i cant stand the waiting around much longer and want to be in Brighton still when the decisions made!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Re: Re: When we get the decision on Falmer...

Trigger said:
YET ANOTHER GEEKFEST? :jester:

not really, more a Citizens Advice Bureau for people who have no-one who understands what Falmer really means at home.

I expect it to be drinking talking crying and chanting. Rather than getting off with people dressed in school uniform.

You're welcome to come!

:)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: When we get the decision on Falmer...

Lush said:
I expect it to be drinking talking crying and chanting. Rather than getting off with people dressed in school uniform.
thats my interest lost :(

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: When we get the decision on Falmer...

Lush said:
You're welcome to come!

:)
Oh please :lolol:

Prescott better hurry up then coz i've hopefully only got til January before i leave Sussex!

:D

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When we get the decision on Falmer...

Biscuit said:
Tough life INNIT Braders...
'tis INNIT Biscuit

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Large One said:
Depends on when and where I am. But, assuming it is during the working day, I predict running through my office with arms out wide - aeroplane stylee, shouting all sorts of incoherencies. Either that, or I set fire to my life.

Aeroplane stylee for me too!:lolol::lolol: :lolol:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I think a decision has been made as well. Prescott is just going through the motions now to tidy the whole process up to avoid legal challenges.

There was an interesting comment that went largely unnoticed from our good friend Norman Baker a couple of weeks back. He was asking the club and Falmer residents to make peace and work together in the future whatever the outcome. Sounded to me like he was preparing the Falmer residents for some bad news!

I also think it will be announced before the parade on the 18th of July. Maybe the reason for the parade being so late in the summer was to coincide with the decision?

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Superseagull said:
I think a decision has been made as well. Prescott is just going through the motions now to tidy the whole process up to avoid legal challenges.

There was an interesting comment that went largely unnoticed from our good friend Norman Baker a couple of weeks back. He was asking the club and Falmer residents to make peace and work together in the future whatever the outcome. Sounded to me like he was preparing the Falmer residents for some bad news!

I also think it will be announced before the parade on the 18th of July. Maybe the reason for the parade being so late in the summer was to coincide with the decision?

I saw that too in the Argus, hopefully that means if it is a yes NB will accept the result as final and not start shouting about appealing or going to a Judicial review.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The parade was delayed due to player's, etc. holidays...

Would be fantastic if JP could make a fcuking decision - "Yes" - by then tho'...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Superseagull said:

Why would we need to "work together in the future" with Falmer residents if the decision was no?

Surely they're not going to suddenly get interested in getting a stadium buit in someone else's back yard, are they?

This has to mean Baker thinks it's a yes. :clap2:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Or it means Baker is a complete wank*r with sh1t for brains...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here