Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we get Falmer.......

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When we eventually get settled in at Falmer, how much do you think it will cost to get in.Will there be discounts for existing
season ticket holders etc, I just worry that we may not fill it
because the lower paid,pensioners and kids wont be able to
afford tickets.:(

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Prices should go DOWN, by rights.

Our season tickets are currently more expensive that several Premiership sides, thanks to the Withdean factor.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't forget the price includes travel to and from the stadium,
and this will still be the case at Falmer.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
i think that they still will be high when we move into the new stadium for a few seasons - so the club can get the money in to pay the loans off for building the ground. I think once the club get settled financially, then the prices will start coming down.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
If they want proper crowds they will have to reduce or will it be the same old shit we must stay high to get new players etc:lolol: yeah like we rearly have been getting these new players woooo hooooooo.:lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Think there are many factors, not least the costs of paying for the stadium. I do however think that prices should be set at a level initially to try and fill the stadium, then if we achieve success the situation could be reviewed if demand starts to outstrip supply, up to that point it would be better to play in front of a full house to generate atmosphere rather than a half empty one paying over the odds.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Your right there ,you never see prices go down with football,
whether its admission,programmes or even pies, the only way is up.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here