Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we beat Palace next month....

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
.........do you reckon that all the palace idiots on here will keep their heads low and stay off NSC for a while???

Cant realy see them coming on here just to have all the things they've said in the last few weeks RAMMED back at them:lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
junior said:
.........do you reckon that all the palace idiots on here will keep their heads low and stay off NSC for a while???

Cant realy see them coming on here just to have all the things they've said in the last few weeks RAMMED back at them:lolol: :lolol:

The point is if we paste you again will you show your face "junior?" :p

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: When we beat Palace next month....

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Speaking in purely hypothetical terms? ;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Exactly right BR :clap:
And you'd know all about taking it.........:lolol: ???

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Re: Re: When we beat Palace next month....

AJ's Love Monkey said:

Actually i WONT be "showing my face on here".Im going away for two months on the 16th and will have no internet access.But wherever i am i'll be having a little chuckle about Palace getting turned over by a team that,with no disrespect,you should be beating:lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Re: When we beat Palace next month....

junior said:
Actually i WONT be "showing my face on here".Im going away for two months on the 16th and will have no internet access.But wherever i am i'll be having a little chuckle about Palace getting turned over by a team that,with no disrespect,you should be beating:lolol:

You will never hear me saying that but you are right! :lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we wont beat the scum, they are finding form and will hit the high point when we play 'em, I can forsee another 5-0 thrashing

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
For the record i'm posting that you should thrash us.God help you if you don't.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Not this time Marc :nono:

nah its happening, our decent aqttacking play is only getting draws, McGhee'll change it and we'll start loosing and hit a low as we play you, on which time you've found your feet and will kick us back to the Pier...again!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Marc said:
nah its happening, our decent aqttacking play is only getting draws, McGhee'll change it and we'll start loosing and hit a low as we play you, on which time you've found your feet and will kick us back to the Pier...again!

Dowie said last night we were only playing at 85% of our capacity, well from what i have seen if that is 85% i am seriously worried it has been looking like 35% to me! However with a fit strikeforce AJ, Morrison, Freedman or Macken we will always score goals. However your defence is definitely tighter this season so it makes for a decent game hopefully.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
If were honest we would be very happy with a draw but i feel we will beat em at home. remember a few years ago when we played em at the withdean we shoud off won easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here