Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you saw Albion win an away league game in the top 2 tiers ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Last season

Bristol City W
Pompey W
Birmingham D
Saints L

Good solid away form.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Guy Butters scored and Zamora didn't if that's any clue.

Since then I've been on a truely awful run, including Liverpool and West Ham last season.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I pick and chose my away league games (usually about 5 or 6 a season) - last season I went to 8 away league matches and didn't see the Albion win a game.

I've just had a little look back at our away games and I am ashamed to say that the last time I can actually state I was at an Albion away win , when we were in the top two tiers of English footie, was at Palace season 1980 -81 ! (3-0) - I know it's terrible and I missed the recent wins at Palace & West Ham. Can anyone beat that in the shame stakes.

Exactly that,the 3-0 at palace,hence the user name

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Bristol last season was mine :) wasnt the most convincing win but if i remember right we were top of the league after that one?!

was especially memerable as my mates canceled last minute so i drove there from shoreham and back alone :(

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
My away games recently have been as follows:

LLDDLLWDLDLDL

That lonely looking win in the middle was Peterborough.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My away games recently have been as follows:

LLDDLLWDLDLDL

That lonely looking win in the middle was Peterborough.

Do the club a favour mate....I notice that you went six games without a win...then a win ...now another six without a win....so go to the next game....so you must be due a win.... then leave it.....lol!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here