Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time we won 4-0 away in the league??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Watford round 2005, 4-0, Kerry Mayo with one? Don't recall if it was League play or not.

We beat Watford 4-0 at home during our relegation from the Championship. Battling against Stoke for the drop. I remember news filtering through that Palace had done us a massive favour and scored late on to beat Stoke. The South Stand ERUPTED. I really thought we were going to stay up.

...Until Reading played a weakened team against Stoke and we drew with Grimsby.

We absolutely battered Watford.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
"Biggest away league win for more than a decade.." according to the BBC Football league show. Not much help I know, but may help where to start looking. (Probably max 11 years then)

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
What was the score at Wycombe when Murray scored 4, I cant remember if they scored or not. Yes they did a Brezovan howler just remembered but probably the last time we scored 4 away.

Was 5-2. I remember because I had a 4-2 bet on them, would have won £240 or something had Murray not scored the 5th goal.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
English Division 2 (old) Bristol R 0-4 Brighton 18-04-1978

Thank f*** I found one. I had to go through 32 pages. So . . 31 seasons ago.

Now it's up to you lot to find out who scored.

M.Poskett 3, P.Ward 1

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
while i've got the book out....Malcolm Poskett gat a hattrick and Wardy got the other

I missed this one as the orginal game was postponed very late as we had got as far as didcot on the old seagull special train and it was turned round and came back got £1 off the next ticket which I think was £5 However I could not go to the rearranged game as I was Playing Basketball for Haywards Heath Tigers vrs Sussex Uni.
Any other stories about the Seagull special trains. What about the the Nottingham Forest train that also did not get to the game??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here