Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time we won 4-0 away in the league??

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
As above - A debate on the way home, Went back to mid nineties and couldn't think of any games,

anyone know?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What was the score at Wycombe when Murray scored 4, I cant remember if they scored or not. Yes they did a Brezovan howler just remembered but probably the last time we scored 4 away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I remember us beating Colchester 4-1 away when we won the Division for the 2nd season in a row.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Must be in our first championship season with Micky, we had a few good away wins that season and the season before Bobby scored a hat trick against Chester 1-7(seven) I think.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
English Division 2 (old) Bristol R 0-4 Brighton 18-04-1978

Thank f*** I found one. I had to go through 32 pages. So . . 31 seasons ago.

Now it's up to you lot to find out who scored.

Last edited:

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I remember us beating Colchester 4-1 away when we won the Division for the 2nd season in a row.

I remember this. I'm pretty sure that they were giving it large about us being a "one man team" before kick off - and Zamora didn't play because he was injured. They enjoyed hearing "4-1 t the one man team" :laugh:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
did we once hammer Wrexham away on a Friday night? or am I dreaming?

English Division 2 (old) Bristol R 0-4 Brighton 18-04-1978

Thank f*** I found one. I had to go through 32 pages. So . . 31 seasons ago.

Now it's up to you lot to find out who scored.

That was a night game. I hitchhiked up there via Southampton and Salisbury as far as Bath then caught a super-fast (for then) Inter-City 125 to Bristol TM, then on to Stapleton Road. Managed to get a lift from Eastville all the way back to Ferring. Like Saturday, we were all stunned at the result!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember this. I'm pretty sure that they were giving it large about us being a "one man team" before kick off - and Zamora didn't play because he was injured. They enjoyed hearing "4-1 t the one man team" :laugh:

The game also inspired the classic '4-1, and no Queen Mum' song, after the royal death.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I vaguely recall us scoring 4 at Blackburn in about '85 or '86.

I think Dean Saunders got a couple and Terry Connor scored too, but it may have been 4-1 to us rather than 4-0.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here