Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHEN Sussex becomes a Kingdom

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
It's only a matter of time.

With it's own City, Pier, Brewery,Stadium and vacant Palace, it's due time.
Who would you nominate as it's first ruler:
DK
Martin Perry
Tony Bloom
Chris McPhee
Senor Augusto Gustavo Domingues Poyet
Charlie Oatway
Peter Ward
C K-R
Peter Canham
Leon Knight

It's a tough choice, but be prudent.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sussex is already a Kingdom, surely?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Personally I'd vote for my 12 yr old nephew who loves the Albion, already loves Harvey Best, SCCC etc.
He lives only 10 miles north of the city and will have pots of money in 6 yrs time. oh, and TB is already teaching him a few tricks in professional poker.
The weird thing is, because of his school commitments on Saturday afternoons, he can't justify a ST with his 'generous' pocket money.
What a sad life, but it's only a matter of time.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Arundel ... enough said!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Heartwarming thread! Today'll be a good day. Our Norman overlords will all be busy with their wedding so now is the time for us to re-asset our independence that was cruelly snatched from us.

TLO - if you're not to busy with REMF any chance you can organise an armed uprising for this afternoon?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I like it.
King Augustus Gustavo Poyet Dominguez to be crowned in Arundel cathedral. as ruler of the newly created Kingdom of Sussex, capital Brighthlemstone.
Boasting two airports, a marina, port, ferry terminal, a Royal Palace, two major breweries, Amex and TB, the Kingdom of Sussex is well prepared for the breakaway.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
To lazy to check, but wasn't Aella the first King of the Suth Saxe, in the first Saxon kingdom in what was to become England.?

I like it.
King Augustus Gustavo Poyet Dominguez to be crowned in Arundel cathedral. as ruler of the newly created Kingdom of Sussex, capital Brighthlemstone.
Boasting two airports, a marina, port, ferry terminal, a Royal Palace, two major breweries, Amex and TB, the Kingdom of Sussex is well prepared for the breakaway.
Surely this coronation would take place in Chichester Cathedral?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
First Kingdom to bring back legitimate retrospective public hangings.
Watch out D Bellotti and W Archer - you're the first.
In the case of the latter, we all know how you benefitted from 'Sunderland'.
One day it'll all be confirmed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here