Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When suggesting players to..ask the club!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Why do you always suggest rubbish league 1 style players...that we have no chance of buying because we are run by dick tight who sells players and gets millions in revenue for and replaces them with kids that cost nout.

Why not reccomend we go for joey barton...he's do a cracking job in the middle alongside el abd...then shaun wright philips instead of bradley...come on guys if we gonna pretend we got a chance lets do it with real quality players!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
byf said:
we are run by dick tight who sells players and gets millions in revenue for and replaces them with kids that cost nout.

Seeing as you are obviously far more financially astute than DK is, what would your solution to our financial problems be?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
3 pages

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: When suggesting players to..ask the club!

Commander said:
Seeing as you are obviously far more financially astute than DK is, what would your solution to our financial problems be?

A football club is a business...If you lose players and get relegated from a league...you will get less gate money..hence gates being lower....we have chosen not to put hardly any of our 4million in player sales towards anything other than falmer....all eggs..1 big basket and a team that is on the brink of relegation to the bottom level of english football....all decsions made by the board........

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Buck said:
No, I am sticking to 5.

Can see some first class ranting, something about how McGhee should be here, a bit of dribbling and then no real conclusion to the matter.
Possibly. I've gone short because I can't see the thread starter having enough meat on the bones here to prevent it from fizzling out. I could well envisage a "I know money's tight but it's just so frustrating!!" at some juncture too.

*sits back, lights pipe*

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Possibly. I've gone short because I can't see the thread starter having enough meat on the bones here to prevent it from fizzling out. I could well envisage a "I know money's tight but it's just so frustrating!!" at some juncture too.

*sits back, lights pipe*

I can see where you are coming from, but I am working on the basis that there will be enough participants that will not let it drop, hence meaning the thing goes on for 5 pages.

Re: Re: Re: When suggesting players to..ask the club!

byf said:
A football club is a business...If you lose players and get relegated from a league...you will get less gate money..hence gates being lower....we have chosen not to put hardly any of our 4million in player sales towards anything other than falmer....all eggs..1 big basket and a team that is on the brink of relegation to the bottom level of english football....all decsions made by the board........

I see your business idea ....

Invest money from player sales into new players. Result - we may or may not get promotion.

Don't invest money from player sales in Falmer. Result - definitely don't get Falmer, so the best that happens is we stay at Withdean and carry on losing money until we go bust and all these good players we have bought can then be sold to pay our debts.

I'm glad you're not running my business

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Re: Re: When suggesting players to..ask the club!

Cadiz Seagull said:
I see your business idea ....

Invest money from player sales into new players. Result - we may or may not get promotion.

Don't invest money from player sales in Falmer. Result - definitely don't get Falmer, so the best that happens is we stay at Withdean and carry on losing money until we go bust and all these good players we have bought can then be sold to pay our debts.

I'm glad you're not running my business

Yeah because I meant buy 4 million worth of players!!!

Or did I mean.....100k here or there to replace quality we lost!

How long will this sh** go on and the same voices keep spinning the same...defence for the board..its boring!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

byf said:

Sorry mate, but we only have one basket to put all our eggs in, and that is Falmer!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When suggesting players to..ask the club!

byf said:
Yeah because I meant buy 4 million worth of players!!!

Or did I mean.....100k here or there to replace quality we lost!

How long will this sh** go on and the same voices keep spinning the same...defence for the board..its boring!

Why don't you take over the club and sort it out yourself then?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
byf said:
Why do you always suggest rubbish league 1 style players...that we have no chance of buying because we are run by dick tight who sells players and gets millions in revenue for and replaces them with kids that cost nout.

And you're made of money are you?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah cos we will fill falmer in league 2!

All the hard work of MA,PT AND MM GONE TO WASTE!

Dk has pushed it to far!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: When suggesting players to..ask the club!

FalmerforAll!** said:
And you're made of money are you?

DK is!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

byf said:

Yeah right.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dont believe everything DK says..he's not God,He will hide away for months and speak only when he has to...and when he does..most fans go..oh gr8...silly me for ever doubting you....avoid any difficult questions and we will see you next season for a fans forum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here