Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
When JP says YES!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There was talk of May but it depends on whether we are in the playoffs. See The Large One for details.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its been changed now as i am organising it this time and its goner be like an 18-30s crawl around brighton with a BQ on the beach after and then naked swimming in the sea.

Lots of fun and games to be added and im working on it round the clock,so be patient.:clap2: :drink: :drink: :bowdown: :dance: :dance:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Its been changed now as i am organising it this time and its goner be like an 18-30s crawl around brighton with a BQ on the beach after and then naked swimming in the sea.

Lots of fun and games to be added and im working on it round the clock,so be patient.:clap2: :drink: :drink: :bowdown: :dance: :dance:

That rules out 60% of NSC then

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes Yorkie - perhaps we will go and have a bridge evening somewhere

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Sigull is sorting out the 31s to 100s piss up:lolol:

Oh good. That will be much more fun. Naked swimming would frighten the wildlife :eek:

:drink: :drink: :drink:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
I was thinking of suggesting to the organiers that we hire a night club for a end of season NSC get together.
That way we can all stay together until the early hours and party, unlike past events where people have gone early to go to a night club.
I can bring a band down, you will like them, and we can have Harty etc hand out NSC awards until the early morning hours!!
Also maybe some BHAFC associates will turn up to like players and chair persons!!

Mad idea but what do you all reckon?????

:thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Shit im 31 soon grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and a very mature man indeed???

18-31s now:)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
JAMC said:
I was thinking of suggesting to the organiers that we hire a night club for a end of season NSC get together.
That way we can all stay together until the early hours and party, unlike past events where people have gone early to go to a night club.
I can bring a band down, you will like them, and we can have Harty etc hand out NSC awards until the early morning hours!!
Also maybe some BHAFC associates will turn up to like players and chair persons!!

Mad idea but what do you all reckon?????

:thumbsup:
Good idea agreed,but lads like totty to peek at.:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
Sigull will be informed again about your visit to the social club on the big night out with cigars and pipes and i have said that you can have safeways with you lot as he scares the girls off.:drink:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Good idea agreed,but lads like totty to peek at.:lolol:

Then work out how we can get totty down there!!

Put flyers together and hand them out to smart totty before hand!!

:clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
JAMC said:
Then work out how we can get totty down there!!

Put flyers together and hand them out to smart totty before hand!!

:clap:
Yeah but it will be totty of 18 stone plus:lolol:
Get the lads out early and get chatting in good time for the evening etc could work although how many more have that skill is another question.:lolol:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
I will leave it upto NSC for debate!
The idea is there.......

As for one of the bands I will say that you will like 'Dries & Casie'
Get a couple of other bands and DJ's and we are sorted!!!

I'm not trying to spam a band onto you but get another couple of bands and DJ's together and we have a good night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here