Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is that git Murray playing again?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so we can support whoever it is he is playing?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am supporting him. I won't hold grudges after him wearing the Paraguay shirt. The English are just as bad as the Scottish at this sort of thing. Bit of banter never hurt anyone.

Come on Murray! :clap2: :clap2:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm supporting him and I don't blame him for wanting anyone but England. When Scotland play I want anyone to beat them, including Argentina or Germany, not that they get to play Argentina too often.

He plays good tennis, thats good enough for me.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yahboosucks

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I hope he losses ! i dont care if its banter , Im english and if he wants to seperate himself then f k him , hope he fails miserably pompous jock w ker

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is if its the olympics under the Team GB banner would you really want the scottish or welsh athletes to fail??? Or would you think great thats another gold against those yank (insert country here) prats.

The Paraguay shirt thing is a bit of banter...bit like Gordon Brown wishing England well in the world cup! And anyway did he actually wear it, I thought he was joking but even if he didnt...lighten up...

As Murray is playing for GB he gets my support. If we did divide out the nations like snooker, rugger, footie etc then I love poking fun at the sweaties.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't say I've warmed to him. I'm not that bothered about the anti-english "banter" to be honest, but he just strikes me as a bit of a whiner. The "Braveheart Roar" for the cameras at the conclusion of yesterdays match had me rolling my eyes as well.

And he looks like the bloke from Gregorys Girl.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
_41039542_murray203.jpg

Gregory2.jpg

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
He looks like he needs a haircut and a good smack over the bum from my point of view!! Little shyster!!
Thats what he needs. A bit of discipline, TEDEBEAR style
:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't care enough about tennis to get bitter about it. I just think Murray believes his own hype, blames others for his own shortcomings, and looks like the bloke from Gregorys Girl. Isn't that ENOUGH ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here