Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when is a super injunction not a guarantee of privacy..?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Really? so why hasn't Twitter, Facebook wiki and many many more sites been shut down?

because they are hosted and manged from the US, or elsewhere that the injuctions hold no weight. though apparently no one minds here either, so carry on.

For some reason, Private Eye seems to think he looks just like Wayne Rooney.

160x120_tv_hugh_bonneville_hunter.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seems to have been a lot of adjusting of the history of Hugh on Wikipedia
I wonder why
If, unlikely as it sounds, Gabby Logan and Alan Shearer were to have a child together, he would look like Hugh Bonneville. Maybe....or Ryan Giggs....perhaps.
That's an interesting point, and coincidentally there's been a lot of adjusting to their history on Wikipedia.

Anyway, let's get back on topic

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
because they are hosted and manged from the US, or elsewhere that the injuctions hold no weight. though apparently no one minds here either, so carry on.

OK but one of the super-injunctions covers the internet and any worldwide media outlet. therefore Twitter, Facebook et al are covered by that order. How a British court can govern what happens in Brazil is a different discussion point.

But there are loads of UK based webforums (ours included) that have published the names...my point is this: If the law doesn't work, ignored hours after the court made their decision, surely it should not be a law and that decision rescinded?

Revealed: Premier League Star Who Cheated With Big Brother Star Imogen Thomas | CaughtOffside

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Imogen-Thomas-and-pro-footballer-ITS-GIGGS-FACT-m4409023.aspx

Imogen Thomas’ Premier League love rat could be named on Wednesday… | Mr Paparazzi

Should Ryan Giggs come clean about his adulterous affair with Imogen Thomas? - Yahoo! UK Ireland Answers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here