Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When I realised that it will happen...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bridcutt's Volley.

It was the stuff of Champions, it was the stuff of dreams.

:albion1:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Why do people keep saying this? We may not be scoring hatfuls of goals but Notts County were never in the game on Tuesday. We kept our SIXTH clean sheet in eight games (our fourth in a row). We may not be scoring so freely - although we had chances early on - but we are not playing badly. Jesus would people stop being so cliche about this.

We are strolling to the title and doing what Champions do - winning game after game with very little threat from many opponents.

This

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The scores aren't as convincing anymore but the performances certainly are.

Casper had two shots pretty much straight at him on Tuesday and that was the closest they came.

The likes of Notts County and Swindon aren't going to come and play open football at Withdean so it's all about patience until that first goal goes in. If that's early on then chances are they'll come out a bit more and we'll have more chances to increase the lead, however if it takes a while, like against Notts on Tuesday then it's always going to appear to be a tight game, even though we were well in control.

Back to the original question, I think I believe now we're Champions, but a tiny bit of me is still holding back on celebrating too much. If we can win on Sat and avoid defeat at Daggers then I will completely convinced.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't honestly explain why but it's just felt good all season, although then we made Portsmouth look woeful I knew it was in the bag.

Champions before we meet Scumhampton ... oh, and with the right results we could make the play offs tomorrow, couldn't we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here