Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when do we get our season tickets then?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
being an uber SUPERFAN and never being a STH before I have NO CLUE when the thing drops through my letterbox....so when is it like? I want me ST Card and I want it NOW!

2801794620056796577S500x500Q85.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I understand Tony Bloom is hand delivering them the week before the first game at Amex.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I would have thought we'd need to know next season's fixtures first.

I would've thought we dont need to wait for that due to the technology imposed in these cards of MAGIC?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I would have thought we'd need to know next season's fixtures first.

Not any more. It's not like the old style printed ones. The smart cards like we've used this season in the north stand at withdean can in theory be issued at any time and the ticketing info uploaded to the card-holders account.

Having said that though I don't suppose they will be sent out til July ish.

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
Being a super fan myself I had my presentation on 10th Jan. I now can't remember when they said the direct debits would start coming out.
I think it's from April(??), but does anyone remember if it's the beginning, middle or end of the month?
Thanks

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Being a super fan myself I had my presentation on 10th Jan. I now can't remember when they said the direct debits would start coming out.
I think it's from April(??), but does anyone remember if it's the beginning, middle or end of the month?
Thanks
1st April (believe it or not):jester:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Thanks

I was told 1st April for my first D/D. Also, the guy told me that we would receive our cards in July.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The North Stand has had these new style tickets this year which were sent out in July with the small fixture list and separate travel tickets - I would expect somethingsimilar for 2011-2012.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here